what is your fav all time tractors

Deeredriver

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first tractor i ever drove was a ford 3000

best is very very hard to say think some of the ones that stick in my mind cos i really enjoyed were a ford 7810, mf 290, nh 8560, tm155, valtra 8550 and a mf 6290 na cant really narrow it down

favourite to look at are the classic massey i.e. the 3600 series

worst i ever drove was a zetor 12145  >:(

Another good topic....

I don't think I've ever driven a tractor that I really didn't like and I've driven my fair share.

Sentimental favourite has to be the tractor I learned to drive on (doesn't hurt that it's one of the best tractors of all-time) the MF 135.

Throughout all of my farming career, less 2 years, we've had an International 574. I REALLY enjoy using this tractor, it's fast (for the times when it was made) and really manouverable. Just don't try starting it on a cold day.

I enjoy driving our Deutz Agrotron 110. To me, it's a real "driver's tractor". I always feel a bit reluctant to get out at the end of the day.

For a day when you just want to feel "big", nothing beats a Versatile 875 on 48' of cultivator.