Dave's International prototype

HI

I AM TRYING A IDEA I HAVE , NOT FOR ANY CUSTOMER , JUST HAVE A INTERNATIONAL PROJECT IN MIND , WELL 2 REALLY , IT IS BASED AROUND THE 5610 CHASSIS WITH A BONNET AND CAB TO BE CAST TO FIT IT , THERE ARE NO DECALS YET AS I NEED THE PARTS TO CAST FROM THIS ONE, I NEEDED TO PAINT IT UP ( ROUGH ) JUST TO GET A IDEA OF THE LOOK . MIGHT BE A 955 OR 1055 FOR THE WHEEL BASE AND HEIGHT OF CAB ,THERE IS SOME GEAR & OTHER LEVERS IN THE FLOORPAN , BUT IT IS A LONG WAY OF YET , BUT I LIKED THE PIC SO I THOUGH OF USING IT . WONDERED HOW LONG IT WOULD BE BEFORE ANY ONE SPOTED IT? ;D

ANY FEEDBACK WOULD BE GREAT ..

DAVE

Me thinks a Case 956, 1056, 1256 or 1456 could be made from that Dave, extend the bonnet and chassis a tad and you have basically done a 1456XL. Looks pretty good even with no makeup on, I like it. ;):D;D

Guest Fendt pwr

Me thinks a Case 956, 1056, 1256 or 1456 could be made from that Dave, extend the bonnet and chassis a tad and you have basically done a 1456XL. Looks pretty good even with no makeup on, I like it. ;):D;D

Heres the old girl I drive,This 1255XL tractor has the large sharke like fins on top of the hood to cool the turbo down.

thats one neet international  fent power  one question ?in the photo the round bailer looks like a vicon (like the one i used to bale with)but it looks like one of the mid belts are missing ..would i be right??

ps anyone got any ertl 956 xl????

Guest Fendt pwr

G guys I did'nt know you liked that tractor that much!. :-\

The baler is a "greenland" baler and yes it dose have a belt out of it.I took that picture while I was waiting for my boss to come out to me with a new belt,the one in it was old and just in the blink of an eye snaped on me.

I'm not sure how old the tractor is,but it dose get well looked afther.It not long ago had a new coat of paint.Having said that my boss makes the thing grown and labour very hard some times.

The tractor puts out around 130hp at the PTO.In summer It tow's the round baler and spring and fall it works with a 7 furrow plough (12inch furrow's) and a 3 m drill.

This is the second tractor like that this guy has had,he likes the old school tractors he has also had many IH 986,ford 7000,6600,4000 tractors.(Or it's because he's paying so much child support to his ex wife that he can't buy a new one.)

hay FP i stopped working on the farm that had the vicon round bailer years ago but i hear the bailer is still going with its origional belts (i can imagine it bailing silage snnnnap snappp "f#~k those ropey belts )diddnt help aswel the latches on the back door chamber where worn so it would creep open half-way through producing the bale and weeken the bale belts

Guest Fendt pwr

hay FP i stopped working on the farm that had the vicon round bailer years ago but i hear the bailer is still going with its origional belts (i can imagine it bailing silage snnnnap snappp "f#~k those ropey belts )diddnt help aswel the latches on the back door chamber where worn so it would creep open half-way through producing the bale and weeken the bale belts

Hi tractorman792000,Yes that baler I drive dose the same things.Them balers are like any other baler though,you have to keep up with the small repairs and oiling etc then they don't give much problems at all. :)

• 3 months later...