britains ford q cabs

Paul Palmer

2 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

good point Justin,i think it will be easier just to modify the mirrors

I still managed to use one for a 7700 convo a while back . Had a broken old type Britains Q cab from a 7710/ TW-20 & used the bottom of the windscreen frame as a filler piece between the bonnet and the 7600 Q cab used in for the convo.

51 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

I still managed to use one for a 7700 convo a while back . Had a broken old type Britains Q cab from a 7710/ TW-20 & used the bottom of the windscreen frame as a filler piece between the bonnet and the 7600 Q cab used in for the convo.

thanks Justin,what a great convo of the 7710,how did you raise the height of the 7710?

Here you go Paul, this is as near as I can get. The cab on the left is off a 7600, the right a tw 10. I can't find my 30, it must be in a box deep in the loft, the 20 cab is the same as this. hadn't noticed before but the 600 cab is a bit better detailed than the TW one. Nicer lights, silver door handles and the correct coloured rear window frame. Hope this is of some help. 

Archived