Britains Fordson Clockwork Set

Andy

• 5 months later...

I take it you must collect the older stuff as well the udimore1937 ?

I try to but its getting harder and harder, but i have similar taste to you, the older models are so much better, but the tide has turned and recently they are getting better again, UH are really moving the goalposts and Britains have got to respond ;)

Someone suggested to me once that the blue trailer is for the 6 wheel lorry (RAF?) & the green one is for the farm tractors but I don't know for sure. Certainly the green one is not the dark green of the lorries, but then the blue is not RAF blue is it? :-\

Evening Nigel ,the clockwork trailer I have is the dark green army one but I know the lighter green one you are talking about and I have seen the 4 wheel farm lorry in the light green .

Evening Nigel ,the clockwork trailer I have is the dark green army one but I know the lighter green one you are talking about and I have seen the 4 wheel farm lorry in the light green .

So which one do we think should be in the set cos all my literature that i am rumeraging through wont confirm either way ???

So which one do we think should be in the set cos all my literature that i am rumeraging through wont confirm either way ???

I think its possible to find light green or the blue pictured .

I will see if I can post up a picture of mine to compare colours .