What really annoyed you today

A bloke on my course saying that everything i do and were i work is a load of bullsh!t, that i've never driven any tractors at place i work, that i dont know the boss, that the Renault 735 is not mine at work, that we only run 3-4 machines, that im trusted on the fendts (when main driver isn't about) and aparently how all what i say is not true.  I cant stand liers so why would i lie and i have no need to lie i love were i work and i got nothing to prove about it.  Just really annoys me why he thinks i would be like that  >:( >:( :'( :'(

A bloke on my course saying that everything i do and were i work is a load of bullsh!t, that i've never driven any tractors at place i work, that i dont know the boss, that the Renault 735 is not mine at work, that we only run 3-4 machines, that im trusted on the fendts (when main driver isn't about) and aparently how all what i say is not true.  I cant stand liers so why would i lie and i have no need to lie i love were i work and i got nothing to prove about it.  Just really annoys me why he thinks i would be like that  >:( >:( :'( :'(

Sounds like a bit of a t!t :-\ :-\

Sounds like a bit of a t!t :-\ :-\

oh i hate em sort of t1ts well if he dont think ur telling the truth ask him wat he dose when hes not at college and then tell him its a load of bull see how he likes it and if he really annoys you put him on the broad of his back  :D

Cheers chaps. All he does he work for his dad at his ag dealership driving his 20yr old JD about every now and then, never ever done any proper farmwork i reckon  :-\ :-\  and whenever i say anything back he's one of those that just gets all assy and agressive.  Cant wait to get out on my gap year and do something without out having some wealthy posh t!t tell me what i have and havnt done and what i can and cant do (i'll listen when he can plough in a straght line ::) ::):D :D )

Not much went right today

Buggared up 3 casts last week

Hoping the one i done today is alright

Cost work in the region of 2 - 3k todya due to curing ovens not being hot enough (powder coating)

near coped the fork truck and near put the fork into lorry fuel tank (drain lid gave way)

so as a result i decided not to try to build anthing tonight in case i broke it or threw something at walls  :'( :'(

best to leave it me thinks rick  :D :D

oh i hate em sort of t1ts well if he dont think ur telling the truth ask him wat he dose when hes not at college and then tell him its a load of bull see how he likes it and if he really annoys you put him on the broad of his back  :D

there are some of those in school with me ,call me "tractor boy" etc i just laugh at them now but it does pi$$ me right off ,ther was one before kept saying things behind my back like he had seen me driving and said i was crap at driving, so  i went up to him (cut a long story short ) stuck one on him doesnt say a word 2 me now .

they dont know that if there wernt tractors and tractor drivers like most of us ,most of the food they have wouldnt be on there table :)

best to leave it me thinks rick  :D :D

there are some of those in school with me ,call me "tractor boy" etc i just laugh at them now but it does pi$$ me right off ,ther was one before kept saying things behind my back like he had seen me driving and said i was crap at driving, so  i went up to him (cut a long story short ) stuck one on him doesnt say a word 2 me now .

they dont know that if there wernt tractors and tractor drivers like most of us ,most of the food they have wouldnt be on there table :)

ture, when we were carting grain threw stevenage back in the summer and i was stoped at a set of traffic lights and i looked over to my right and there was a young idiot and his mate in his mums fiesta  :D was giving me a rude gesture or two so i gave few back and set off and i was driving up a dual bit of road and looked in my mirror and there he was a gain gave me another rude gesture or five and spead off and just as my turn off was comming up i was in the right hand lane and looked in my mirror and there he was again flashing his lights and beeping his horn and i was really fead up with him at this point and as he came level with the front of the trailer i indicated left and stared to pull out  ::) ::) and i never seen anyone go a paler shade of white  :D :D :D and never seen him again  :D :D

ours is a possible August 11th THIS YEAR :o :o :o :o :o....i thought people had time to save for these things!! :D :D ::)....there is a reason behind it though

oh bun in the oven mate ;) ;) no we aint doing ours that quick, just spent a fortune on the house, and next year i have 18000 quids worth of sahre mature so plenty to spend then

oh bun in the oven mate ;) ;) no we aint doing ours that quick, just spent a fortune on the house, and next year i have 18000 quids worth of sahre mature so plenty to spend then

eeeer no, not that :o :o :o!!....dont start spreading rumours now!! :D :D :D

popped into sainsburys this morn, for a nice fresh loaf,only to find yesterdays late bake still out, ,asked for a fresh one to be asked"whats wrong with those??" by the baker? well i replyed you can play the drums ok with them but you'd need to use a chainsaw to cut them, and hit 5 of them, all rock hard ,"some people are never happy" was mutterd as he walked round the back and got me a nice warm fresh one, we both heard him, so close to reporting him, we both were  >:( >:(   

popped into sainsburys this morn, for a nice fresh loaf,only to find yesterdays late bake still out, ,asked for a fresh one to be asked"whats wrong with those??" by the baker? well i replyed you can play the drums ok with them but you'd need to use a chainsaw to cut them, and hit 5 of them, all rock hard ,"some people are never happy" was mutterd as he walked round the back and got me a nice warm fresh one, we both heard him, so close to reporting him, we both were   >:( >:(   

You should have done Sean, after all would he buy them if they were like that? What happened to service with a smile, should be service with a snarl by the sounds of it ::)