What really annoyed you today

The car that tried to overtake me on a narrow road while i was driving along with a wide set of harrows. Needless to say the car didn't make it and ended up with 3 large scratches all the way along it! The car then stopped infront of me so i got out and was told look what you've done to my car!!! ??? I was then told that he was a gypsy and he was going to break my jaw! After a bit of arguing and telling him to get his filthy hands off me i was about to reach for the hammer in the cab when one mention of the police made him and his mate drive off. ****@RS!!  ;D

The car that tried to overtake me on a narrow road while i was driving along with a wide set of harrows. Needless to say the car didn't make it and ended up with 3 large scratches all the way along it! The car then stopped infront of me so i got out and was told look what you've done to my car!!! ??? I was then told that he was a gypsy and he was going to break my jaw! After a bit of arguing and telling him to get his filthy hands off me i was about to reach for the hammer in the cab when one mention of the police made him and his mate drive off. not nice@RS!!  ;D

>:( >:(>:( >:( think they can do what they want and get away with it

wrong subject but as your talking about gypsys  :D my mate phone me today and said last night some gypsys moved into a field of his and last night he went down with wo telehandlers and p the CAR forks trough the front and lifted it up and dragged them out onto the road and dumped them there  :D the best bit , some one phone the police just a bit after and said that the gypsys had dumped stuff and where still there  :D :D

downloading a demo, 1.17gb....started it off around 20.30....24kb/sec....was gonna take 16hours+ so was gonna leave PC on over night >:( >:(>:(

was looking at EA website and thought i try and download the program for demos etc. but clicked on the demo download link as it was there......1.15mb/sec.....why dont downloads automatically change speeds!!.....so was downloading 2 for a few secs now it will be done in 2 mins ;D ;D ;D ;D

Had a cold call a few weeks ago from BT - offering me 8Mb Broadband for FREE!!

I can't get it due to my exchange I say - Operator checks post code - oh well you can get 7Mb though.

OK says I.

Today is the first day of the 8Mb service - What's the connection speed?

1.5 Mb!!  Cheers BT I've gained .5Mb!! Told you!! :D :D :D

I can't get it due to my exchange I say - Operator checks post code - oh well you can get 7Mb though.

OK says I.

Sean will answer this from the techyy point of view kev... but from what I know about it mate... your connection speed will speed up and slow down for the next few days/week... that is how they fine tune the line to get the maxiimum hp... erm rpm... erm.. torque.... from it  ;)

just found out today that i have to go on a training course to stafford ,2 days after i get back of my holiday in june, fly back on tues, work on thurs the away on sunday, she aint going to be impressed i can tell ya

oh deere!!....at least you get a break :D :D :D

OK says I.

yeah standard bt talk, the bird will lonly look at what the exchange is fitted out to provide, and most are for 8meg  plus

what they forget to check ,and inform you is its also dependant on how far you are from the exchange, the more cable the slower the speed you can obtain,also affected by the type of cable to ,and the size/gauge , hence the drops,,the easiets way to describe it is a water pipe,it  starts at the works and the further out it goes the lower the pressure gets, the only advantage thery have is they can build pumping stations to boost it back up, we cant ,it will improve in the future as they upgrade the network, by some time in the next 5 years they want rid of half the copper network onto fibre, so less copper means more speed for the end users, who ever they are,the are talking minimum 50 meg, at some point, and 100 meg plus top end to

yeah standard bt talk, the vbird wqil lonly look at what the exchange is fitted out to provide, adn most are for 8meg  plus

what the forget to check ,and inform you is its also dependant on how far you are from the exchange, the more cable the slower the speed you can obtain,also affected by the type of cable to ,and the size/gauge , hence the drops,,the easiets way to describe it is a water pie,it  starts at the works and the further out it goes the lower the pressuer gets, the only advantge thery have is they can build pumping stations to boost it back up, we cant

Keyboard batteies going again Sean ???::) ::):D :D ;)

For me Gordon flippin Brown and his budget >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

Luckily my Defender doesn't come in the so called 'Gas Guzzling' bracket they talk about but what they forget is some of us rely on 4x4 vehicles for our jobs, how would i get across a field to a boken down machine with a Ford Focus or similar ??? The laughable bit is that its more ecmomical than John '2 Jags' Prescot's Jags ::) ::)

Keyboard batteies going again Sean ???::) ::):D :D ;)

For me Gordon flippin Brown and his budget >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

Luckily my Defender doesn't come in the so called 'Gas Guzzling' bracket they talk about but what they forget is some of us rely on 4x4 vehicles for our jobs, how would i get across a field to a boken down machine with a Ford Focus or similar ???The laughable bit is that its more ecmomical than John '2 Jags' Prescot's Jags ::) ::)

most things are more economical than the fat git! >:( >:(>:(

my batteries seem to be playing up on my wireless keyboard at work....blooming annoying!.....anyway i thought Sean had a wired version now with his new PC?? :-\ :-\ :-\

most things are more economical than the fat git! >:( >:(>:(

my batteries seem to be playing up on my wireless keyboard at work....blooming annoying!.....anyway i thought Sean had a wired version now with his new PC?? :-\ :-\ :-\

Thats true enough, economical isn't a word or phrase he understands, egg in face is though ::)

Oh dear, must be pork sausage finger disease then like i have ::):D :D :D :D

just gets better,

works now asking/preassuring me to work on sunday the 1st of april

and we all know where i am going that day dont we, cheaky ***s have even asked where i am going to stop me working, i politly declined to answer that for fear of looosing it with them

just gets better,

and we all know where i am going that day dont we, cheaky ***s have even asked where i am going to stop me working, i politly declined to answer that for fear of looosing it with them

just tell them if it gets to it, you have relative Birthday to go to or a friends and that you put enough hours in to be allowed one day away >:( >:(>:(

just tell them if it gets to it, you have relative Birthday to go to or a friends and that you put enough hours in to be allowed one day away >:( >:(>:(

yeah was mentioned about a persoanl fammily thing, but still pushing,prob is i helped them out sunday just gone, and now they are expecting it every time they are stuck, time for a new job within bt me thinks, working on something as i speak, 2 pay scales higher but boss is blocking me going at the min to,

just gets better,

oh no can't have that mate just go deaf and say i can't here you. lalalalala ;D ;D