What really annoyed you today

was out grass cutting again today, got a change from roadside verges, went to cut some quite big areas of grass in fraserburgh, what annoyed me was the people that had dumped bricks and slabs all through the grass. i couldnt see them as the grass was so long  >:( thought i was going to wreck my new mower >:( or smash a window on my tractor >:(

Being woken up at 5:30am as a skunk had sprayed outside in my yard. (insert puking smiley)

God Bless America. :o Don't appen a lot ere in Sussex. Our ol' guinea pig gets a bit noisy sometimes, but thats bout as bad as it gets, cept we did 'ave some 'edgehogs matin' out the baaak the other noight. ;D:D :D :D :D :D :D

Where to start......having to take a lowloader with bale wrap and a Wiedemann loader on behind the teleporter 35 miles across Norfolk, managed to keep it just above 5mph uphill >:(   Finding the 40ft artic trailer they wanted me to use silage bale carting wouldn't fit off the road and up the track without turning over >:( >:( The bale wrap on the McHale 998 that kept splitting on every bale at least once tonight causing lost time and much swearing >:( >:(>:( and to finish it off getting wet whilst wrapping the last 24 bales tonight ::)>:( >:(>:( >:(

Where to start......having to take a lowloader with bale wrap and a Wiedemann loader on behind the teleporter 35 miles across Norfolk, managed to keep it just above 5mph uphill >:(   Finding the 40ft artic trailer they wanted me to use silage bale carting wouldn't fit off the road and up the track without turning over >:( >:( The bale wrap on the McHale 998 that kept splitting on every bale at least once tonight causing lost time and much swearing >:( >:(>:( and to finish it off getting wet whilst wrapping the last 24 bales tonight ::)>:( >:(>:( >:(

i hate it when the wrap does that ,normally happens when you have just caught up to the baler  ::) well it does with me  ;)

she was only there for the glory not the job i recon, nasty evil woman

Well she was brighter than old Sugar I reckon... Although... I have to hand it to him... he really put her in the corner... very skillfully indeed.

He really does deserve his wealth that man... hats off to him  :o

Well she was brighter than old Sugar I reckon... Although... I have to hand it to him... he really put her in the corner... very skillfully indeed.

He really does deserve his wealth that man... hats off to him  :o

he does know what hes up to mate, there was something about that katie that made me shiver to be honest, did you see the prog on bbc 2 after, she got grilled, boiled,and everything else by some women from glasgow, really tore her to bits

a dealer at the cornwall show today, insisting that a nh big bale he had sold to a mother and young lad was ment to have the front set of wheels fallen of as it was a removable thing to make it into a different model, "two for the price of one" was his quote, had to step in and put him straight, have heard of him before, although i aint to sure if hes a member on here or not, so wont let his name out to fast, wasnt impressed with his prices either, good 5 quid higher than everyone else to

Got a phone call today from my credit card company, asking to go through a few of my latest transactions, and then finding out some bugger managed to get my card details and has been using it since 24th May!

Im not liable for any of it, thats what the company says, its still an inconvenience, am wrecking my brains to think where it could have happened!!! im always so careful with cards!

2 weeks without a card now  :(

SEAGULLS!!!!!!!  >:( >:(>:(

Whilst raking today it became apparant the imbalance of wildlife in my area. For a start, not one Kestrel was seen today even though there were hundreds of mice (too many for one Kestrel so enough to keep the repopulation active) in the pasture I was raking. That didn't let them off scott free though because there were a dozen seagulls hovering behind me as I made my swaths plucking as many mice as their fat, frenzied guts could hold. They are far to good at it as well. Could this lead to a decline in Mice, Kestrels and Owls and if so should something be done sooner rather than later?

I may sound like a tree hugging activist but it worries me to see these horrid scavangers so far in land and possibly upsetting the balance of nature in my back garden  :-\ :(

SEAGULLS!!!!!!!  >:( >:(>:(

Whilst raking today it became apparant the imbalance of wildlife in my area. For a start, not one Kestrel was seen today even though there were hundreds of mice (too many for one Kestrel so enough to keep the repopulation active) in the pasture I was raking. That didn't let them off scott free though because there were a dozen seagulls hovering behind me as I made my swaths plucking as many mice as their fat, frenzied guts could hold. They are far to good at it as well. Could this lead to a decline in Mice, Kestrels and Owls and if so should something be done sooner rather than later?

I may sound like a tree hugging activist but it worries me to see these horrid scavangers so far in land and possibly upsetting the balance of nature in my back garden  :-\ :(

I don't know what's happening with seagulls. We're 16 miles from the coast and they seem to have appeared round here in relatively small numbers. I've lived here for forty one years and have never seen them around here like they are now. What's going on? ???

Getting a phone call at 8am this morning to say that our petrol tanker was stuck on a forecourt with no electrics. Great    >:( On my day off too.) Went out to it only to find that the isolator switch was fu- sorry- not working at all. Bypassed the switch to get it going and then the rest of the electrics started playing around. Went back to the yard and swopped it for my artic unit and went home co calm down. About midday the bottom hole rang up again to tell me he didn't think the brakes were right on my unit. I've oonly recently had the pressures corrected on them so I know they are right, but no, 'kin Neon (Cos he's a bright boy called Ian) knows better than me. He also thingied Friday too by poking his nose into how the deliveries were done. GRRRRRRR brown nosed git. >:(

Being almost at the painting stage on a tattie model only to find that for some reason it's not turned out like the pictures,I thought it was dead on but after looking at another picture to check I'm miles out so I've strated again. :( :( :( :(

Oh Sean...  ::) - If you are not sitting on them you are knocking them off the side.. butter fingers  :P

Can we have pics of the repaired lady please when she is done mate  ???

What annoyed me today

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=15777.msg272005;topicseen#msg272005

Bloody Benjamin Sylvia Braithwaite Singeon Shirley Arbuthnot Brittania Winston Tully Holmes - yes... I was going to keep it quiet Ben.... I heard her say read out your FULL name yesterday at the wedding  ::)

But it seems the "gloves are off" now mate  >:(:D :D :D :D :D:-*

Oh Sean...  ::) - If you are not sitting on them you are knocking them off the side.. butter fingers  :P

Can we have pics of the repaired lady please when she is done mate  ???

What annoyed me today

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=15777.msg272005;topicseen#msg272005

Bloody Benjamin Sylvia Braithwaite Singeon Shirley Arbuthnot Brittania Winston Tully Holmes - yes... I was going to keep it quiet Ben.... I heard her say read out your FULL name yesterday at the wedding  ::)

But it seems the "gloves are off" now mate  >:(:D :D :D :D :D:-*

:D :D :D :D :D

yeah bit of a mouthful wasnt it....and you didnt have to say it .....and not once either :D :D :D :D.....poor registry lady :D::)

and the topic, well you've told people numerous times, i'd thought i'd start a nice fresh topic :D :D :D