What really annoyed you today

Nice one Ben... whats your preference at the moment then... Petrol or Derv  ???

not sure, if i get the work van, that will be used for site visits so wont put miles on the car.....so i'd like a Red GTi, but the 170 TDi sport is slightly cheaper so may go for that if its not gonna be used as much :-\ :-\

not sure, if i get the work van, that will be used for site visits so wont put miles on the car.....so i'd like a Red GTi, but the 170 TDi sport is slightly cheaper so may go for that if its not gonna be used as much :-\ :-\

Is that a "red i" as it's called then mate  ???

i  ;D ;D

cant have a GTi in any other colour except Red and Black....dont ask me why, they are like the colours set in stone! ;D ;D

R32 in Deep Blue Pearl effect though is tasty.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :P :P :P

i  ;D ;D

cant have a GTi in any other colour except Red and Black....dont ask me why, they are like the colours set in stone! ;D ;D

R32 in Deep Blue Pearl effect though is tasty.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :P :P :P

Go for the diesel Ben, it will save you a fortune in the long run.  ;)

getting a puncture in van this morning pitch black changing wheel no torch ,,,time quarter to six ,cars ,driving by not stopping ,me with the right ache i could have kicked the thing :-\ :-\ ??? ??? knowing that concrete lorrys were coming to the farm where i was working today three of them at 8 o clock  not happy still that teach me carry torch now :'( :'(

just got back from a bike ride before i go out for the afternoon/eve, and managed to ride through the biggest pile of dog **** i have ever seen, splatterd all over my legs up the mudguards and bike frame, stanck to high heaven till i got to the garage half way,where i managed to jet wash it of, why cant dog owners pick this stuff up

just got back from a bike ride before i go out for the afternoon/eve, and managed to ride through the biggest pile of dog **** i have ever seen, splatterd all over my legs up the mudguards and bike frame, stanck to high heaven till i got to the garage half way,where i managed to jet wash it of, why cant dog owners pick this stuff up

Because they think it is other dog owners to do and does not apply to them.  They give dog owners a bad name as there are many who clean up after their dogs and I always have a pocketful of plastic bags.  As I am a high profile dog walker I have been blamed in the past for piles on the small bit of pavement in our village. Fortunately the "news of the village" saw me picking up one day and now I have a clean record.