What really annoyed you today

i thought they were changing the 'law' or had done about the dates before and after for displays??

Thats doesn't stop the little scroats letting them off in the streets, we've had them here every night for two weeks now. Anyone whos's talked to me on MSN will have noticed my comment about them on there, our poor cat is terrified and won't go outside at night anymore >:( >:(

realising the garage hadnt done/fixed the problems with the car when i picked it up that they said the would....candle squashed behind seat, lumber support knob broke, gear stick gator needs replacing.....blooming salesman >:( >:(>:(

Thats doesn't stop the little scroats letting them off in the streets, we've had them here every night for two weeks now. Anyone whos's talked to me on MSN will have noticed my comment about them on there, our poor cat is terrified and won't go outside at night anymore >:( >:(

same with Dad and the dogs!!! >:( >:(>:(

i had some 'insert very obscene word here :D :D :D :D' chuck one at me driving back from tescos ;ast nigh.....if i didnt need petrol i would have gone after him >:( >:(>:( >:(

realising the garage hadnt done/fixed the problems with the car when i picked it up that they said the would....candle squashed behind seat, lumber support knob broke, gear stick gator needs replacing.....blooming salesman >:( >:(>:(

I wouldn't have left the garage with it until they had been sorted or at least knocked some money off the car for it

I wouldn't have left the garage with it until they had been sorted or at least knocked some money off the car for it

he did explain the gear gator, parts should be in monday, just annoying >:(, i gave him the 'knob' when i got in the car and said 'look, its not fixed' :D :D, thats now gonna be sorted, i didnt notice the candle until today, i know the garage well so i know it will get sorted ;) ;) ;)....uncle explained the salesman are useless sometimes so he will sort it out ;) ;)

same with Dad and the dogs!!! >:( >:(>:(

i had some 'insert very obscene word here :D :D :D :D' chuck one at me driving back from tescos ;ast nigh.....if i didnt need petrol i would have gone after him >:( >:(>:( >:(

Oh I am so glad it not just me turning into a Grumpy Old Woman.  (which I probably am of course). 

I really do get fed up with fireworks suddenly starting up for no good reason.  Living out in a village we not only have dogs and cats terrified but ponies and cattle.  One lady in the next village had two of her horses seriously injured by panicking and running into barbed wire in the hedge.  We also have a racing stable in the village - they too have problems with fireworks.

Nobody cares.

Not sure what the problem is... but when I go back and system restore it seems fine. It really doesn't like all the power cuts we get here either :-\

Perhaps you should think abount investing in a UPS (Uninterruptable Power Supply) they give you about 10 minutes of backup power in the event of a failure - enough to save and closedown.  If it is going back to system restore it sounds like it may be new programs or a background update that is not be registered.

Is this a Vista machine, Mandy?

Perhaps you should think abount investing in a UPS (Uninterruptable Power Supply) they give you about 10 minutes of backup power in the event of a failure - enough to save and closedown.  If it is going back to system restore it sounds like it may be new programs or a background update that is not be registered.

Is this a Vista machine, Mandy?

No, XP,Sue... thanks btw :-*

the bl@@dy Belkin Router not allowing me once again to play online games, did this last time with battlefield 2 now call of duty 4, i have more ports open than the New York Port Authority :D :D >:( >:(

might have to bypass it again which then means the wife cant surf the net >:( >:(>:(

the bl@@dy Belkin Router not allowing me once again to play online games, did this last time with battlefield 2 now call of duty 4, i have more ports open than the New York Port Authority :D :D >:( >:(

might have to bypass it again which then means the wife cant surf the net >:( >:(>:(

Number 2 son called in the other day on the way to sort out a friends router with the same problem.  Whenever the wife went on-line via internet phone and webcam he could not get on to his gaming sites.  Jim said he was going to sort out the port forwarding rules for him so both machines had access at the same time.

Sorry I cannot give you any more info as I got him to sort out my port forwarding so I could get my customers to dial me up on VNC.  All I know is port forwarding ensures two-way traffic to a particular machine on a network and gaming is most certainly two-way traffic.