What really annoyed you today

Getting a phone call today to say that my dad has been rushed to hospital, just found out he has suffered a serious stroke caused by a blood clot in the brain, a bit hard to take it all in really!!!

I hope to God that he pulls through!

my uncel had a clot in the brain and hes fine now so i hope your dad will be to

hope he get better

Today whilst playing a game of scrag rugby on the field at lunch i got an accidental elbow to the face. Hurt a little but carried on, then went in and was asked do you want to go to the toilets and wash that off by my tutor? So i thought what ?? .. then felt blood running down my face and had a big 'ol nose bleed  :-[ Then after walking down with blood dripping off my face i got told off for accidently blowing blood over the reception desk  :-\ :-X  :D Quite funny though

Sorry to hear that Noel , all my best to you all, hope things go along ok........

nose bleeds......I very seldom get them  now, they stopped after I started goin to give  blood.

As for what annoyed me today........pulled the tendons in my left arm/wrist /hand whatever ..........so bl**dy sore I`m not certain where i`ve hurt ...............dyking to blame in the cold , I`m guessin I was too cold ,lifted too much or in the wrong way........... its a right pain in the A...(rm)  to say the least! 

Annoyed me.............HUH..............I was 'kin fuming.

After sitting through a five mile traffic jam approaching the Dartford tunnel, I discovered that most of the hold up was caused by Porcus Trafficus. About half a mile before the tunnel they had a police car and van on top of one of the bridges with three of those bloody laser cameras trained on the traffic. A bit further on there was a Subaru Imprezza persuit car and a couple of motor cyclists lurking in a slip road, and when I pulled into the dangerous goods holding area; there must have been at least fifty or sixty police alongside a long tent that was divided into compartments. They also had about five cars and vans as well as more motorcyclists. In the corner they had two recovery trucks and another with a crane and lifting frame.

The whole place was a sea of Hi Vis clothing. Talk about overkill. Ok it is wrong for people to drive around without tax MOT or insurance' but I'm sure it didn't need that much coverage, especially when there are five lots of speed cameras with number plate recognition on the approach to the tunnel; and a total of eighteen cameras in the last five miles.

When to add insult they had another setup coming Southbound.

What really Pi**ed me off is that when someone reports a crime little seems to be done about it so how the hell do they justify wasting that sort of money and manpower on an exercise of this kind. I used to know the traffic officers in East Sussex, and they had only two dedicated traffic units covering the whole area.

This Dartford fiasco must be to pay for Gordon "The Grabber" Brown's Christmas goodies and a very expensive trip to somewhere exotic. "kin GRRRRRRRRRRRR  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(  ??? ??? ??? ??? >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Thanks everyone for your kind words of support, its very comforting.

Been to seen dad today and he's started to come round a bit and trying to talk, but a lot of it is jibberish, hard to make sense off. All he wanted to know about was his SHEEP ha ha!

I told him id only managed to kill 2 so far and that i have a few in the jeep that want to come in and see him ha ha!

He smiled and laughed  :D  :D which reasured me a good bit, i guess its a waiting game now.

Once again, THANKS EVERYONE!!!!

Noel

Thanks everyone for your kind words of support, its very comforting.

Been to seen dad today and he's started to come round a bit and trying to talk, but a lot of it is jibberish, hard to make sense off. All he wanted to know about was his SHEEP ha ha!

I told him id only managed to kill 2 so far and that i have a few in the jeep that want to come in and see him ha ha!

He smiled and laughed  :D  :D which reasured me a good bit, i guess its a waiting game now.

Once again, THANKS EVERYONE!!!!

Noel

Good to hear Noel and just goes to show laughter is the best medicine :)  We should send Marky to visit him, have him up and running around in no time  ;):D :D

A visit from Marky might actually cure him ha ha!

Though my dads an International man, so marky migh not like that too much ha ha!  :D

I might be jumping the gun, but it would be nice if he was home for xmas, or at least xmas day.

A visit from Marky might actually cure him ha ha!

Though my dads an International man, so marky migh not like that too much ha ha!  :D

I might be jumping the gun, but it would be nice if he was home for xmas, or at least xmas day.

Absolutely... and I'm sure he will be by the sound of it sweetheart:)