What really annoyed you today

nano's still being a pain in the ass!!

last night, well early this morning, 0048 actually, someones horn on there car was stuck on >:( >:(>:(....didnt get killed until 0107.....not sure where it was otherwise i may have done it myself! :D :D :D

Found my learner's permit after it went through the wash in my pants pocket...have to fork over $40 for a new one now  :'( >:(

you have pockets in your pants :D :D :D::) ::)::)

(yes kiwi, masseyboy etc. that is a JOKE!)

Two dead ewes up in the village in a field amoung a housing estate, which was bad enough work about ?60 a piece to me and in lamb, so more like ?100 each, but I also got a call from RSPCA wanting to investigate it, after being informed by a local resident......what a load of old b0llocks!.......Bloomin townies! But worst of all it was probably their dogs which caused them to die, although no dog wounds, heavy enough in lamb to panic. But what can you do? ???

Is a chance they could have a magnesium deffiency, but it's unlikely I'm thinking, but I'll get a block down there in the morning just to be safe. ;)

Very saddened to hear my father inlaw had a heart attack today and is in hospital. :( :(

Mrs BGU has gone off to see him and her mum leaving me with MGU.

Whilst all this was going on I found out my debit card had been blocked, because, Barclaycard had managed to take two payments off me instead of one - putting me overdrawn and stopping me using my debit cards!! Then ringing both bank and Barclaycard and no one being interested. Can't sort out Barclaycard because it's in Mrs BGU's name!!! Don't want to worry her as she has enough on he rplate at the moment!!

could be magnesium is at fault! Would no harm to have a lick block in for them.

Im trying to sell my dads sheep (due to him passing away on xmas eve) and its not easy at all!!!

I didn't bother much with the sheep over the last few years as i've a 9-5 job and they were a hobby to him, anyway, the amount of paperwork in red tape involved for me to sell them is unbelivable!!!  >:(  >:(

Have to get them scanned around 24/25 jan and hopefully the sale will be on the 29th jan!!!

It will take a lot of pressure off me! - Farming is more paperwork these days, i don't know how you all cope/bother with it!!!

Very saddened to hear my father inlaw had a heart attack today and is in hospital. :( :(

Mrs BGU has gone off to see him and her mum leaving me with MGU.

Whilst all this was going on I found out my debit card had been blocked, because, Barclaycard had managed to take two payments off me instead of one - putting me overdrawn and stopping me using my debit cards!! Then ringing both bank and Barclaycard and no one being interested. Can't sort out Barclaycard because it's in Mrs BGU's name!!! Don't want to worry her as she has enough on he rplate at the moment!!

blimey kev hope all turns out well for the father in law mate,

could be magnesium is at fault! Would no harm to have a lick block in for them.

Im trying to sell my dads sheep (due to him passing away on xmas eve) and its not easy at all!!!

I didn't bother much with the sheep over the last few years as i've a 9-5 job and they were a hobby to him, anyway, the amount of paperwork in red tape involved for me to sell them is unbelivable!!!  >:(  >:(

Have to get them scanned around 24/25 jan and hopefully the sale will be on the 29th jan!!!

It will take a lot of pressure off me! - Farming is more paperwork these days, i don't know how you all cope/bother with it!!!

i dont think its just farming, Policing and teaching spring to mind! >:( >:(