What really annoyed you today

falling asleep during MotD (was the Man U then Arsenal games first) so missed the Liverpool highlights to wake up with the end of game review (with goals but wanted to see them in the atual highlights)!.....then got woke up a 5am as wife had really severe neck pains.....that resulted in me getting up late and missing the rerun of MotD :D :D :D :D >:(.....popped downstairs only to see sky had shown the entire match and i had missed to goals again! :D :D :D

sod it, back to bed :D :D

So you'd rather help the farmer every so often than get an education?  :-\ Stick with education Blake  ;)

What annoyed me today? Not alot actually, doing a paperound with 4 different leaflets was a bit of a pain, thats it really  :)

blake has the right idea if you ask me, i would be on the farm anyday rather than sitting in class :D

Having to write half a page about a "Cashless Society"  :-\ :-\ >:( >:(>:( >:(

Half a page? Christ Blake, what more can you say. ...

Cashless Society

In a cashless society everyone is skint.

Written by Blake.

Job done, full marks I'd say!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D