What really annoyed you today

My sisters stupid little puppy won't shut up I'm seriously thinking about taking it for a long walk with the 510  >:( >:(

what breed is it??

for me again, thumb is hurting where i seemed to get a thorn in the corner (bottom left of nail) of it earlier >:( >:(>:(

Here Here Toolbox Tam!! I live in an area famed for Salisbury Plain, the Pewsey Vale, the Marlborough Downs, the Kennet and Avon Canal, Stonehenge, Avebury Stone Circle, the White Horse(s) and yet all the highways and byways are litter strewn. I used to think it was just Wiltshire but it's Britain as a whole. What do ASBO and other lightwieght offenders do? Like benefit jockeys they should be in teams to help battle the litter/fly tip war. Heavy fines are threatened any wrong doers but who on earth is capable of policing it? The only person down a dark unlit country land is a fly tipper!!

Here Here Toolbox Tam!! I live in an area famed for Salisbury Plain, the Pewsey Vale, the Marlborough Downs, the Kennet and Avon Canal, Stonehenge, Avebury Stone Circle, the White Horse(s) and yet all the highways and byways are litter strewn. I used to think it was just Wiltshire but it's Britain as a whole. What do ASBO and other lightwieght offenders do? Like benefit jockeys they should be in teams to help battle the litter/fly tip war. Heavy fines are threatened any wrong doers but who on earth is capable of policing it? The only person down a dark unlit country land is a fly tipper!!

Deere-est for PM!

Totally agree - I get piles of cr@p dumped in gateways and on verges too, when you catch one, what happens? - NOWT.  I could easily turn into a grumpy old man over this.  :)

Deere-est for PM!

Totally agree - I get piles of cr@p dumped in gateways and on verges too, when you catch one, what happens? - NOWT.  I could easily turn into a grumpy old man over this.  :)

I am already a grumpy old woman

I am fed up with fast food wrappings being dumped on the verges.  They obviously stop in the lane for an after-pub snack and then throw the packaging (and uneaten items) out of the car windows.  This usually included thin carrier bags - lethal to wildlife

One my bosses, checking up on every single thing I do, then if i say like digger driver dont need me on dumper anymore as got enough hard core etc, 5 mins later he'll walk over to him and ask him about everything I just said to him >:( >:(  Then my boss said would teach me how to go spraying before new bloke started or if worst comes to worst last week before we all get too busy again, surprise surprise he didnt show me shows new bloke so I'm stuck doing boring jobs.  I wouldnt mind so much if was now and again given a reasonable job but been long time good 6 weeks since got anything reasonable to do.  Its just really starting to rattle me with the fact neither boss talks to each other so get orders all over place then shouted at when i dont do one other bosses jobs when he comes back, being checked up all time not left to do job especially topping (did 2500+ acres last year i think i know how to do a good job) they interfer and make it worse and i get blame and just other bits its not nice going work now knowing i wont be given anything interesting to do etc just any jobs that no one else will do or thats been left for last 5 yrs since last gap year student >:( >:( :( :(

I am already a grumpy old woman

I am fed up with fast food wrappings being dumped on the verges.  They obviously stop in the lane for an after-pub snack and then throw the packaging (and uneaten items) out of the car windows.  This usually included thin carrier bags - lethal to wildlife

Stand in any town on a Friday night when the pubs and clubs close and watch the muppets with food. I've seen loads of them walk out of the kebab shop or burger bar and literally throw the food they don't want on the ground. Salads are usually scattered everywhere along with surplus wrapping. Half of the tw*ts don't know where their mouths are either judging by the amount they drop when they are eating. They think they are really cool.

When I had my workshop in the High Street; Saturday morning usually started by clearing up the mess from the night before and washing away vomit from the alley.  >:(

What really gets my gander up is discarded nappies in car parks and along the roadside, but the funniest, and not very nice thing I ever saw; was a crow, trying to eat a condom.  Eeeeyuk. (Vomiting smiley)  :-X:-\ ;):D

Yeah I agree about the rubbish on the road side mostly made up of mcdonalds bags, you see the problem is 99% of the people that eat this rubbish are mindless moron chavs and they dont think twice about launching the rubbish out the window of their chaved up heaps, I would round up all the cars cut the roofs off and use them for skips to collect all the rubbish in. >:( >:(

.... I would round up all the cars cut the roofs off and use them for skips to collect all the rubbish in. >:( >:(

Oh what a lovely idea.  That would be poetry. 

A bit like vandals and what I would do to them, namely put them all on an island, beyond swimming distance of the mainland but ensure that all the facilities and usable items were completely trashed and leave them to fend for themselves as they may.