What really annoyed you today

I have the best plumber in the world, I've decided and therefore it is so.

He is the most incredibly posh chap.  :D

He was a big cheese in the city and sold on the stock markets.

Came out of that about 6 years ago to rennovate an old house up here.

He recently decided he needed to earn some money [3 kids in private school  ::)] looked at web design but then settled on plumbing because he 'enjoyed the measuring and cutting and soldering'. Just finished his course, he's hilarious. I had a friend helping me out on Saturday, introducing the two was bizarre.

'Paul, Edward - stock broker, Edward, Paul - acquisitions and mergers accountant.'

One doing my plumbing and one battening the walls.  :D

Now that is REAL diversification.  What is more you can get financial advice while getting your water pipes sorted out.

Vista and Internet Explorer.

Would not let me log on to my service provider's website to add to a service support ticket.  Reason?  Unknown.  Raised the ticket the other day without a problem but today username or password is incorrect - no it isn't 'cos I rang them to check and then tried again. 

Same username and password works on XP laptop so now I am running Firefox on my Vista machine and lo and behold - I can login.

Yet another Microsoft "feature" I can well do without.

Went out for my run as i usually do once a week. Was going past 2 people riding horses. Not in single file blocking the whole road well managed to squeeze past as i did the horse went of to one side. Which they decided to hurl abuse at me for like it was my fault they cant control there horse's. Oh and Some 13year olds nagging me to go and get them some cigs. They got told were to go aswell

Vista and Internet Explorer.

Would not let me log on to my service provider's website to add to a service support ticket.  Reason?  Unknown.  Raised the ticket the other day without a problem but today username or password is incorrect - no it isn't 'cos I rang them to check and then tried again. 

Same username and password works on XP laptop so now I am running Firefox on my Vista machine and lo and behold - I can login.

Yet another Microsoft "feature" I can well do without.

Firefox is brilliant. Been using it for about a year or so now and it works really well. I can do lots of things that I couldn't with good old Tiscali.  ;):)

Firefox is brilliant. Been using it for about a year or so now and it works really well. I can do lots of things that I couldn't with good old Tiscali.  ;):)

I must admit I like it - INLINE SPELL CHECKER is wonderful but it keep bringing up FTF usernames in quotes as queries!  Ha ha

Chelski scum  >:( >:(>:(

tell me about it....why didnt Jonny put his foot through the ball to row Z or Reina come out and catch it >:( >:(>:(

Chelski were poor, if it wasnt for Cech they should have been 4 down!

at least next week will be a better game, Liverpool have to score! :D :D :D :D

ooooh and roadworks about to start in the village, cutting off the high street....although Anglian water dont know much and no one knows if the road closure is 24hrs or just off peak??, supposed to be access only thogh and we are in the middle of it!.......and in Cambridge, Hills Road bridge is to be closed for 10.5 months (choice of 4 months of a total closure or 10.5 months partial closure.....4 would have been better!) to most traffic, except buses i think :-\ for construction of a tunnel or something for the 'mis-guided busway'! :o :o :o....main route in town! :D :D >:(....so driving to and from work will be fun!.....might aswell cycle the 7 miles....just as quick! :D :D :D

robbing b******s at b&q not pointing out that i could buy the sections i wanted for the shed as a pack, and not the whole small shed i was going to, noticed it as he filcked through the book and stopped him ,he knew all about it but didnt say >:( >:(>:(

Did ya smack him Sean, or let him know you eat your green peas and chips and nobody to mess with :D :D :D :D :D :D :D   (green peas and chips, ugh cuse me boys while I go puke)

Did ya smack him Sean, or let him know you eat your green peas and chips and nobody to mess with :D :D :D :D :D :D :D   (green peas and chips, ugh cuse me boys while I go puke)

nothing wrong with peas!!!.....or do you mean mushy peas...yuck!  >:( >:(>:(

na not mushy peas mate weird those things are,anyway who has steack with posr and gabbage like you do anyway

na not mushy peas mate weird those things are,anyway who has steack with posr and gabbage like you do anyway

My goodness what a grumpy old stick you are just like Marky yesterday, I must get over there so you lot can benefit from my calming influnce and age and wisdom......................................... ;)

My goodness what a grumpy old stick you are just like Marky yesterday, I must get over there so you lot can benefit from my calming influnce and age and wisdom......................................... ;)

or we can all book holidays to the states when your over here, has to be a lot safer that way mate ;):D :D :D :D for us that is