What really annoyed you today

When walking home from school it was a lovely day then out of no where it bucketed!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:(

Im soaked as i didn't have my blazer  :-\ :-\ :-\ I gave it to a girl to keep her hair dry  ::) ::)::)

awwwwwwwwwwwww how nice of you blake :D :D :D

I have located my roof tiles ;D In Coventry >:( Parcel Force are the culprits, delivery was refused - because they took it to the worng address down the road ::) They are doing their best to intercept it before it goes back to Jurgen and have the parcel sent back to me. Another little niggle, I have got two nights work with Wessex Water though the agency - doing what I used to do with them full time on the artic vacuum tanker. . ... in Weston Super Mare ::)??? Getting mileage and paid travelling though ;D
And on top of all that I have to drive a Renault Premium 420. . . . . it just get worse by the hour!! :'(

And on top of all that I have to drive a Renault Premium 420. . . . . it just get worse by the hour!! :'(

You seem to be having a really bad hair day.  Perhaps the moral is "don't go on holiday"

... or perhaps "Go on holiday but make it an extended one"  ;D:D;D:D;D:D

Re: What really annoyed you today???

The fact that every topic seems to turn into a f***ing debate on here just lately.... if "A" asks "B" a question..... why does "C" right through to "Z" have to jump in with their opinion or pointless banter??

The fact that every topic seems to turn into a f***ing debate on here just lately.... if "A" asks "B" a question..... why does "C" right through to "Z" have to jump in with their opinion or pointless banter??

I thought this was a discussion forum and various views are allowed???

my thoughts exatley f-p

eh??? No-one forces anyone to read anything on here, or so I've been told ::)

Above is G

poking his nose in, and oops, self confessed H here  :D :D

Ooooo... now you're just showing off cos you know your alphabet :D

PS keeping on topic... I was soooooooo annoyed by my cr*ppy cordless screwdriver.... it's just rubbish and don't know why I bought it >:(

have been trying to do an assingment on silage production most of the day and i just couldnt be a*sed with it any more :( :(
You got to do all about suger levels, additives and all that too? Think I had to do one like that when I was at college.

b&q ringing up to tell me that the shed parts wont now be delivered tommorrow, so i have said no to overtime now, as if i had know i would have said deliver the slabs at the same time, checky sods even tried to charge me a second 20 quid delivery fee, for the shed next week, and left the 20 quid on the slabs >:( >:( both which after a 5 min chat to the manager have now been droped, so free delivery for my in convienence

F***ing kids from the village have pulled down another 1 of our stone walls, going to have to spend a while rebuilding it before i can get the field sown >:( >:(

thats something i would never do because it takes so long and so much effort to build it up for the person that built it up

You got to do all about suger levels, additives and all that too? Think I had to do one like that when I was at college.

not so much sugar levels have to calculate out silage use for the college and how much to take first cut and second and analysis on three sample and write up about them, think ive it finished now but they want 1200 words and i can only muster 700 so she can shove it if she dont like it  ::):D