What really annoyed you today

The traffic >:(

Took me two and half hours to get from Oxford this afternoon. I came off the M5 at J17 because it had slowed to almost stationery, only to get on the A38 and find the same - had to get the Satnav to take me along B roads to get home. Hot and Tired >:(

The traffic >:(

Took me two and half hours to get from Oxford this afternoon. I came off the M5 at J17 because it had slowed to almost stationery, only to get on the A38 and find the same - had to get the Satnav to take me along B roads to get home. Hot and Tired >:(

can't help it but how hot  :D

Then again the A303 was shut for several hours at least 3 days in the past week.  Traffic to the SW was extremely heavy Friday and yesterday, start of the holiday season I suspect.  No Satnav Mandy, that would have helped (or should that be hindered!!)

unlucky mandy, was manic down here yesterday as usuall, arround dobwalls  and the a30 especially, hence why i stay home on saturdays if i can just aint worth trying some days

for me, sore head after a bbq last night, didnt really drink that much, but still got a sore head

Then again the A303 was shut for several hours at least 3 days in the past week.  Traffic to the SW was extremely heavy Friday and yesterday, start of the holiday season I suspect.  No Satnav Mandy, that would have helped (or should that be hindered!!)

No thanks to some Belgians pulling out infront of a flour lorry at Stonehenge fork resulting in a total white out!! ::):D

That ****** piece of **** of a ******* baler, tried to bale one of its own swath guides this morning taking me 5 hours to straighten and replace everything what got damaged on the pick up in the process, get back to the field at 3.45pm only for the bale density valve chest to give up the ghost completely withing 12 bales >:( >:(>:( >:( Now if we get a thunderstorm the 20 acres of straw will get soaked through, hopefully Ben Burgess can sort it once and for all this time.........either that or I'm getting a box of matches ::):o>:(

That ****** piece of **** of a ******* baler, tried to bale one of its own swath guides this morning taking me 5 hours to straighten and replace everything what got damaged on the pick up in the process, get back to the field at 3.45pm only for the bale density valve chest to give up the ghost completely withing 12 bales >:( >:(>:( >:( Now if we get a thunderstorm the 20 acres of straw will get soaked through, hopefully Ben Burgess can sort it once and for all this time.........either that or I'm getting a box of matches ::):o>:(

got to be time for a new balers i guess mate, can burges loan them one seeing as the current ones near on deaths door by the sounds of it??

got to be time for a new balers i guess mate, can burges loan them one seeing as the current ones near on deaths door by the sounds of it??

Trouble is we'd be looking at about £20k for the equivelant new baler like this one mate and if we bought second hand who's to say we won't get one with more problems :-\

For the straw or the baler?  ;D

I'll let you decide that one John ;D:D :D