What really annoyed you today

accrate die cast for saying delivery will be here this week and guess what no delivery today, i rang up and they said the computer was down , so they couldn't  tell me even if anything had been dispatched ,

do it yourself, just put the dril bit in some red hot water first, job done, do you really want to deal with A&E on a saturday night mate

Havn't got the stomach for that kind fo thing Sean, really queasy when it comes to anything to do with fingers or teeth...  :-[:-\

3hr wait to get it drilled. . .. the hot pin attempt failed by nearly ending up on the floor of A&E passed out so the nurse lead me out on the bed and plied me with gas and air!!

Telling her child birth was just a big act; while under the influence of giggley gas wasn't the best thing I have said in the heat of the moment!!  :D :D :D :D

Where are they now Colm? Last time I looked they were around €3.20 for you boys. ???

Sorry John, Dad works in old money so it rubs off me I'm afraid - quoted 108p/lb for R's and 105p/lb for O's last week - all the talk today is pulling the R's down to 103 and O's to 101 >:(

To convert need to divide these by 2.205 to get to kg's and divide again by 0.787564 to get to euro ;)

It will be about €3.10 I think ;)

Luke just take no notice of him and he'll soon get borred and leave you alone, take it from someone who knows ;)

ok mate thanks

but not going to see him tommo im not going to go back to school

tommo the teachers are saying that i put in the bin and i walk out of school so i didnt hit any one

Luke... that's terrible mate.... ONE DAY... when this kid grows up he will realise how vile that comment was mate.  Be the bigger man... walk away.... and do nothing buddy.

You can show him how much more of a man you are than him by this action. 

More importantly... have you got a lift to Spalding yet  ???;):)

Luke... that's terrible mate.... ONE DAY... when this kid grows up he will realise how vile that comment was mate.  Be the bigger man... walk away.... and do nothing buddy.

You can show him how much more of a man you are than him by this action. 

More importantly... have you got a lift to Spalding yet  ???;):)

no i have not got a lift to spalding but need one