What really annoyed you today

a woman drawing silage on our road, she constantly keeps tight as tight to the ditch even when theres no traffic on the other side of the road, she keeps pulling stones out of the dicth >:( >:( my sister was coming home from work, a stone rolled out from behind the trailer and nipped the front tyre, made a right mess of the rim too >:( >:(

What annoyed me...

The bloody traffic on the way to cereals - I gave up and came home - will try again tomorrow I reckon... gridlock everywhere - accident on the M11... A505 and A1198 on the way to the event.  I tried a shortcut and even that was rammed for miles and miles  >:( :'(

forgot that was on >:( >:(....its not on at the weekend  :-\ :-\

Nope... just today and tomorrow Mr H... it was Hoooooooooge as well... Nice MF stand too  :-*

so you did get there today :-\ :-\

i remember a topic in here and only saw a sign about access roads last night otherwise i would have had a day off, shame many of these dont run into a weekend :-\ :-\

stood in the line to get some train tickets while picking her up, about 4 people behind me, 2 in front, 2 kiosks clear and then the quick kiosk takes the 3rd person, guy leave one and as i go to walk to it, the silly woman inside just rolled the blind down and shut shop??  >:( >:( nothing like customer service is there

cow 118 quite annoyed me today ::):D

i put a cow in the crush today to let her calf sook because she is not just struck on him yet, well as she was in there i decided to clip her ears to read her tag better, and she boxed me in a place thats not just the greatest place to be boxed hey, could hardly walk for 10 mins it was that sore  :D

i put a cow in the crush today to let her calf sook because she is not just struck on him yet, well as she was in there i decided to clip her ears to read her tag better, and she boxed me in a place thats not just the greatest place to be boxed hey, could hardly walk for 10 mins it was that sore  :D

hahaha not too good sir ;D unlucky! cow giving you head? :D :D

that is something that floors you immediately and if friggin sore  :D :D

either would you lad once the scotish blonde went crying to the police that you had her up the crush with her head caught trying to force feed her corn,you wine and dine a lady lad  :D

:D :D how funny is that when you read it  :D