What really annoyed you today

tryed with poor results to buy 2 britains tankers for spares of ebay gave up at £16.00 >:( after postage it was nearly £19.00 both had no axle or wheels :( oh well try again for another ;D

Just a few things today, most of which involve one person.....the student >:( todays incidents..........

Killing the teleporter pushing up, ran it low on diesel so it got an airlock in it

Turning right out of a hairpin type field gate spilling about 200kg of barley in the process, common sense would say don't turn that way

Reversing the teleporter into the main fuseboard in the barn resulting in loud bang and a flash :o

While I was combining and wanting to empty him coming up the other side of the strip of standing crop then driving across it to get to me >:(

Always returning to the same end of the field between loads instead of thinking about where we empty each time so I usually have to wait for him to wake up and reach combine, he's been doing it for 2 weeks now so should be able to work it out

The reason I was on the combine.........the pick up retaining strap eye ripped off on my baler so the pick up was rotorvating the ground >:( boss wanted me to take over so he could go inspect the fuse board

You've got to meet the lad to understand, he's a nice lad but he's a dreamer, almost on another planet a lot of the time but we can't say he doesn't try, he does any task we ask of him, spent 3 hours shovelling the top of the corn store level when its about 40 degrees in there, no complaints though from him

I've still got the nissan but a builder bloke who i was working for had a pegueot partner van for sale so he knocked it off the bill what he owed me only gonna be a cheap little run around done about 3000 miles going to work this morning and it all  went wrong  :D :D :D

Well going by where this happened we've all said it wasn't all his fault, woman in a courtesy car (from accident repair centre where my sister works :D) drove past a passing place and stopped in a narrow bit of road so boy tried to get up the bank out of her way but just caught the rear of the car as he came down.

Electricians were in till the early hours repairing damage to corn store supply, boss had to apologise to neighbours there for noise of kangos ::):D

Well going by where this happened we've all said it wasn't all his fault, woman in a courtesy car (from accident repair centre where my sister works :D) drove past a passing place and stopped in a narrow bit of road so boy tried to get up the bank out of her way but just caught the rear of the car as he came down.

Electricians were in till the early hours repairing damage to corn store supply, boss had to apologise to neighbours there for noise of kangos ::):D

never worrie about them keep going to the job is done  8)

How would you feel if someone was using a pneumatic drill breaking up concrete at 2 am on a Sunday Murray? Thats why we need to apologise ::)

Spot on Gav - a bit of courtesy never goes amiss ;)

Must not be much neighbourly spirit in Scotland.