What really annoyed you today

Just basically general mechanic at machinery and working at diggers etc. going to go to Savilles tomorrow and Bc Plant maybe but if not i may just hope that Y&S get work, its always the way last week would most likely have been the best week i have have had there well not much i can do about it  ???

The main pipe blew out of the top of the transmission/hydraulic filter housing on the 6910 tonight at 7pm dumping the entire contents of the back end onto a 50m stretch of road, had the police out and 5 of us sweeping silt onto it >:(

The main pipe blew out of the top of the transmission/hydraulic filter housing on the 6910 tonight at 7pm dumping the entire contents of the back end onto a 50m stretch of road, had the police out and 5 of us sweeping silt onto it >:(

jee gav thats not handy  :-\ we had something similar to us the hose for crowding the bucket on the manitou burst and leaked oil all over a road fair mess

nice and embarrasing for you mate, i had similar happen at work a while back, the hrdralick motor on the rodding wagon blew the side hatch open and dumped the entire systems worth onto a bend on the main road, talk about nutty trying to slow traffic while we put sand over it all

Dealers will be out, will have to put mine on the trailer which will be awkward as no one wants the student to drive it including the lad himself but we need two trailers as its long carts on wheat :-\

Dealers will be out, will have to put mine on the trailer which will be awkward as no one wants the student to drive it including the lad himself but we need two trailers as its long carts on wheat :-\

It'll be fine, Gav. Make sure the dealer has a back window, front fenders, ariel and a spare mirror on his van. . . . just incase ;)

wot annoyed me was i worked last night and the night before was the pepole that ring up to sell you something you dont want they did get told where to go in a very few words and to top it off everybody has been in there gardens mowing /headge cutting and shouting along with the farmer shouting at the sheep dog from behined my house he was told to shut up  >:( >:(>:(

Spilt a ford 7840 the other day No forward or reverse got the new parts built her up took her down the road and up again and oil was running out of her between the gearbox an engine so had to bloody spilt the bas---d again the gasket was half tore. >:( >:(>:(

i know men who had to take the clutch pack out a case puma in the middle of silage season and she goes on a self loading wagon, he put her to the local dealers to get sorted they got her fixed in a good working day put her back to the farm am she never worked, the forgot to put in a 20mm O ring take her all back apart  ::)

i know men who had to take the clutch pack out a case puma in the middle of silage season and she goes on a self loading wagon, he put her to the local dealers to get sorted they got her fixed in a good working day put her back to the farm am she never worked, the forgot to put in a 20mm O ring take her all back apart  ::)

O dear that would sicken you especially cause shes not long new. :D

Well the 6910 is on the operating table back in the dealers workshop, turns out last nights problem was the result of a blocked filter........unfortunately caused by the brake discs disintegrating, needs £1000 worth of parts fitted to put it right :(

Well the 6910 is on the operating table back in the dealers workshop, turns out last nights problem was the result of a blocked filter........unfortunately caused by the brake discs disintegrating, needs £1000 worth of parts fitted to put it right :(

bugger... that's not good mate... are the in the trumpets like on a Massey ???

Yeah they are, looks like its in early stages as well which is good otherwise the transmission needs to come out piece by piece and have all the metal filings and paste cleaned out, mega £££££££ if it is that bad :o

one of the contractors up here has a claas ares on the pit and the same kinda thing happend to him gav she got that bad with them running it up and down the pit she needed £5000's worth of parts to put her right they just went and ordered a new arion and never fixed the ares