What really annoyed you today

Someone's having trouble like me, although your tedder's three times bigger  ::):D :D

Thats it I'm fitting a TV in the tractor, another day without Fern and Phillip to keep me going is just not on >:( >:(>:(

Just remember that Mr Powerstar, mines 3 times bigger than yours ;D ;D :D :D ;)

one severally 7wa7ish mercedse sprinter driver decide he couldn't wait for me to pass on the m25,so pulled out on me while i was 3/4 of the way past him,forced me to braked hard,at the same time a second merc driver in a car ,trying to force me into the van as he wanted to beat me into the roadworks ,he ended up in the cones near as,and i had a full verbal volly at the merc van driver how decide to call me a w4nk8r as we passed,had to slow and wind the window down to do it to :D :D :D :D :D :D

all at midnight o just of the dartford bridge,

one severally 7wa7ish mercedse sprinter driver decide he couldn't wait for me to pass on the m25,so pulled out on me while i was 3/4 of the way past him,forced me to braked hard,at the same time a second merc driver in a car ,trying to force me into the van as he wanted to beat me into the roadworks ,he ended up in the cones near as,and i had a full verbal volly at the merc van driver how decide to call me a w4nk8r as we passed,had to slow and wind the window down to do it to :D :D :D :D :D :D

all at midnight o just of the dartford bridge,

did they have Histon Produce on the sides  :D :D :D :D ::) ::)

My landrover rear diff destroyed itself the the other day, putting a hole in the axle case at the same time. Annoying but not as annoying as the fact i will also have to replace the metal brake pipe that runs from front to back as the union was seized solid! 

no unmarked ben,if it was one of his i had his number,guess who would have got a s***y call ar midnight :D :D :D :D :D

dam lucky to be honest,was hellish close to being a merc sarnie i can tell ya,more the vans fault but why the car was trying to squeze in as the cones were that close i will never know,

A stupid t***t reversing a pickup into one of our dry stone walls and knocking the damn thing over-didn't he hear the twisting metal or what!!!!!!!!!Guess what I'll be doing tomorrow >:( >:(>:(

You should be getting him to mend it  ;)

A large amount of oil in the engine bay on my mitsubishi, smoke coming from the dipstick holder and the engine running irregular.... broken rings or piston me thinks.  >:(

55,000.... fcuk all really for a diesel, My BMW did 220,000 miles before it needed a spanner under the bonnet.

Pretty certain it will e expensive, word of advice to you all...... don't buy it if you see it for sale in the next few weeks!