What really annoyed you today

A missed photo oppurtunity of a Claas 85 with Vaderstadt Rexius Twin on the back heading towards me while I sat in slow traffic :'-( And as of yesterday - having to use the flatbed for a few days. Back to straps and nets for every load and waiting time everywhere I go. Pants.

Better than the "rope and sheet" though Eh Tris??  ;)

Too true Jase, I don't even know how to do a dolly knot mate. Just never needed to with nets, we just do slip knots as its quicker. Grrrr just loading a transfer for Hulland, look out Nath! ! !

Dear Lord :o :o :o, do you want some ratchet straps leaving somewhere just in case. I wouldn't want your "super tris" name tarnished ::) ::):D :D :D

Nath Im sat in a pub near you, my card's behind the bar!!! All my straps are on my trailer at our fitters. Alot of stuff we put one strap over the last two packs and drive with our elbows in. Else its two nets.

yeah as a fellow mod i do feel that one sucked mate, i knew exactlly what you ment

Thanks Sean... I knew I could rely on you mate  ;)

We'll not count that one in my total then  ;D

Our Renault Scenic's engine has gone bang  :(>:(

Mr Green Flag has condeemed it  >:(

And of course all the garages are closed til Monday and I'm off work next week without a motor and three little bored kids  >:(

As for you Bazza... Oh dear... that's not good new mate either  :-\ - can't you con someone into a courtesey car or something  ???

And of course all the garages are closed til Monday and I'm off work next week without a motor and three little bored kids  >:(

What was that Marky ? Baz can use your Subaru as long as you can sit on his lap? What a kind chap you are Marky.......a true good egg (as you said) and that's no yoke  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Some muppet of a lady parking her car on the road nigh on opposite another car parked on the other side of the road. There was no way I could get 38ft of artic through there so I had to get out, go into the hairdressers :-[ and ask her to move it. Unfortunately she was halfway through having her hair coloured, so she wasn't impressed at all :D :D :D

I still made her move though  :D :D ;D ;D

They'll be able to pass you the spanners then Barry ! ;):)

No seriously though,sorry to hear that.Not so easy to find a replacement for that, unlike a Fiesta unit I've had to find for son no. 3 the other week.

what again mate, you dont seem to have much luck with that car do you, how hard does mrs u drive the poor thing

A parking ticket on my car after going to the cinema at Milton Keynes. Especially as I had a valid parking ticket displayed - or so I thought!!!

Turns out the car park is owned by two lots of people - I parked in one firms area and bought a ticket from the wrong machine!!!!

I will fight it all the way - bloody ridiculous.

Complaining works!!! Ticket withdrawn!! Common sense prevailed! :) :)

One of your colleagues today, Tris

Started off well, moving cones, but then got fed up. About 1.5 miles traffic behind him  :)

Probably a job for PDC  ;D

There would have been a lot of flat cones if I was driving :D :D :D

Especially as the narrow lane should have come up when abnormal load was notified ::) ::)