What really annoyed you today

Exactly Ol, tell her how you feel and what's gone on and if she's genuine she'll understand Phill. I know the temptation of lamping him out is strong bt it'll only get you in trouble!! Trust me! Speak to Mrs Pingu first, tell us how that goes  ;)

I agree with Luke, theres no point hitting him however tempting it is, you end up losing more and gaining less. It may make you feel better though but its not worth it.

Your GF should understand if she likes you that much, if she doesnt then she should go to, there nothing like having a women who doesnt trust/like you for who you are ;)

the fact could be they are jealous of you so spreading rumours to demoralize you, just ignore them.....god knows why, maybe its that nice penguin suit

Thanks alot the Powerstar & FB Agony Aunt Uncle service :D

Have talked it all over with the gf and she understands she wanted to hit em to :D :D  But all im gonna do now is have words with em both find out what this was all about and why went for me and gf  :( :(

monday morning he'll post in here that he hit both of them, dumped his girlfriend and is now on the way to a new college :D :D

Hopre not  :D :D

Well for me today it's been a supposed close mate of mine has gone behind me back talking to gf on bebo and leaving comments about me saying that i tell load of lies about were i've worked and what i've done saying that im terrible driver etc calling me a lier etc so i have really have had enough of him, just not on going behind my back i think. I swear i will have stern words with him on monday if not smack him >:(

Knock his teeth out, and as for her.... if she's daft enough to believe him bin her..... plenty more fish in the sea as they say, which is a good thing if you're a penguin!  ;D

Knock his teeth out, and as for her.... if she's daft enough to believe him bin her..... plenty more fish in the sea as they say, which is a good thing if you're a penguin!  ;D

not that any body here condones voilence of course  :D :D :D;)

Was going well today as my Bobcat started so I could get mucking out two more pens in preparation for a long two days dung spreading while we have the 10 tonner on hire......Then just as I was parking the Merlo beside the dung heap ready for tomorrow the joystick stopped working......No more lifting, tiliting or extending the boom......The boss mentioned the other day that it's been going through lots of fuses so I hope that I will just need to replace the fuse and it'll work again...... :) :) ;)

Big big mess ..... I had a girlfriend who i kind of liked but had to dump because my mates didn't like her.Then today i went to the mall with some mates and other girls and found a new lady .... and the other one didn't get the text  >:( >:( And it turns out the first lady was a huge chav and knows most of the 'crews' in my area * Gulp *

god dammed jumped up pompus little power crazy site agent!!!!! >:( >:( no one on site can stand him, he's ALWAYS RIGHT if we weren't so short of timber on site i swear i would have stuck a lenght of 4x2 up his a**e officially looking for a new site, piddled of big style >:( >:(

Big big mess ..... I had a girlfriend who i kind of liked but had to dump because my mates didn't like her.Then today i went to the mall with some mates and other girls and found a new lady .... and the other one didn't get the text  >:( >:( And it turns out the first lady was a huge chav and knows most of the 'crews' in my area * Gulp *

And?... It's you that liked her not them!!

Anyway today the thing that annoyed me was the fact the turnover mechanism on the scraper was facked up big time, It wouldn't click in so wen u lifted it up you had it swinging and then you would be in 3rd gear on your way back to the cubicles and the bugger would hit the floor lift the back of the tractor in the air and click back in! Sounds funny but when your ass goes 3ft in the air every 5 minutes it can get a bit tedious!!!  :D :D

And?... It's you that liked her not them!!

Anyway today the thing that annoyed me was the fact the turnover mechanism on the scraper was facked up big time, It wouldn't click in so wen u lifted it up you had it swinging and then you would be in 3rd gear on your way back to the cubicles and the bugger would hit the floor lift the back of the tractor in the air and click back in! Sounds funny but when your ass goes 3ft in the air every 5 minutes it can get a bit tedious!!!  :D :D

No my girl mates are all being bullied and hurt by her so my mates meant more to be than the bully and my boy mates just took the p!ss constently ....

ebay seller who insists on just adding together the postage charges on individuak items instead of combining the postage like most normal people, leaving me with a ?5.50 postage bill for two A4 sheets!! :o

There should be rules against that sort of activity, shouldn't be more than ?2.00 really :-\