What really annoyed you today

along with other problems that have happend the last few weeks, Work probs have now arisen :'( :'( :'(.....think i may just change completley soon as i'm fed up with the Telecoms sector :-\ :-\ :-\

along with other problems that have happend the last few weeks, Work probs have now arisen :'( :'( :'(.....think i may just change completley soon as i'm fed up with the Telecoms sector :-\ :-\ :-\

You really aren't having much luck lately are you :-\

the farmer that buried his old fence in the roadside verge, the mower caught hold of it and it wrapped round the bearing, 2 hours trying to get it out.  >:( >:(>:(

after that a BT phone cable lying in the grass, another half hour getting that out.  >:( >:(>:(

We were informed today that because we are going into 6th year soon the school always organises a whole week of team building activities......And believe me I HATE these things with avengeance so guess what, I'm taking one of the days as a sicky and will be at work instead on the farm and at least one of the other days I'll be at the Royal Highland Show so that leaves three more days to get out of...... ;D:D;) ;)

Oh dear Ben.... hang on in there mate... go for a job that will give you satisfaction mate... that's my advice... DON'T GO INTO FRUIT THEN  ;)

.........or be a farmer  ;D

had a quiet day until 4  pm, when my mate rang me asking for urgent help, he got home to find 45 3.6 m beams for a new extensuion had been delevered without any warning, and couldnt get his van, or cars into the drive, just taken 4 hrs to move them between us 2, and god does my back hurt now

An he's ugly too, if my dog had his face I'd shave me dogs buttt and teach him  to walk backwards..... yes I would... :'( :'( :'( :D :D

Pure class that Rick old son pure class  :D :D :D

No offence Sean haven't seen a pic yet just thought that was damm funny  :-[:-[ :D :D

Pure class that Rick old son pure class  :D :D :D

No offence Sean haven't seen a pic yet just thought that was damm funny  :-[:-[ :D :D

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( sniiiffffff  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

what did i do to old bandit chaser then, my poor back hurting like that, and still is actually,as is my mates :D :D :D :D :D , just you wait rick, revenge will be very very sweet for that one mate ;):D :D

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( sniiiffffff  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

what did i do to old bandit chaser then, my poor back hurting like that, and still is actually,as is my mates :D :D :D :D :D, just you wait rick, revenge will be very very sweet for that one mate ;):D :D

Oh right, well unlike Marky if a squirrel runs up my pant leg he ain't coming down hungry.....pwwwwwwwwttttttthhhhhhhhhhhh   :P :P

Waiting in for 2 days for the Cornwall Enterprise Trust to telephone me, and then nipping for 30 minutes today in order to trim some sheep's feet and finding an ansaphone message from them when I returned >:(

Wots a "anasphone" ??? ???