What really annoyed you today

My husband was a postman until 6 weeks ago.  Having spent over 20 years in the service he resigned and walked out on a monday morning at 6:30am 

It is more complicated than just a pay rise I assure you.

dont get me wrong i am sure its more than just that, but how the hell do they expect to keep customers if you cant even get to pick a missed delivery up easy enough, all of the  main courrior depots arround here are open till at least 8 most eves for working people, so why cant the so called "uk's no1 delivery service " match that?? got mine this morn and out of the 5 people there all were moaning to the guy behind the counter about the same thing,

dont get me wrong i am sure its more than just that, but how the hell do they expect to keep customers if you cant even get to pick a missed delivery up easy enough, all of the  main courrior depots arround here are open till at least 8 most eves for working people, so why cant the so called "uk's no1 delivery service " match that?? got mine this morn and out of the 5 people there all were moaning to the guy behind the counter about the same thing,

EXACTLY why my husband walked out of his job.  They have cut the "ground" staff to the bone

a man of principles eh, good to see, wouldnt be so bad if they left the parcels at the nearest loacl post office ,at least they are open till 5.30 arround here, most people would stand a chance then

think you can arrange for the parcel to be left at your local post office but think they charge you for doing that

they do mate yet parcelforce world wide do it for free?????? whats the difference,had a few left there by them

dont know mate  :-\  what gets me at the local post office is the longer the que gets the more counter points they shut down  :o. The best one round here is cleethourpes as it's owned inderpendently so it's open on sundays and bank holidays

a man of principles eh, good to see, wouldnt be so bad if they left the parcels at the nearest loacl post office ,at least they are open till 5.30 arround here, most people would stand a chance then

Parcels are a different section to the Post Office.  When I miss a delivery they don't leave it at my local office but at a sub-office in a village 6 miles away with no parking!

Well got ready for school reliased the dog had got stuck between too garages which is full of bushes, wedged right in the middle. So spent half an hour cutting him out with the hedgtrimmer.

So then got to school later and cut to shreds and reliased i left my tie in my Dads van, but had PE first so would get changed then go and borrow another tie from the office...

Who did i walk into but the head? Who smashed me for not having a tie and then was not amused when he looked at my hair and said what is this? I replied that would be my hair sir, and he demanded i get my highlights cut out by Monday  >:( And i have to check into him everyhour of next week to make sure my ties done  >:( >:(>:(

Well got ready for school reliased the dog had got stuck between too garages which is full of bushes, wedged right in the middle. So spent half an hour cutting him out with the hedgtrimmer.

So then got to school later and cut to shreds and reliased i left my tie in my Dads van, but had PE first so would get changed then go and borrow another tie from the office...

Who did i walk into but the head? Who smashed me for not having a tie and then was not amused when he looked at my hair and said what is this? I replied that would be my hair sir, and he demanded i get my highlights cut out by Monday  >:( And i have to check into him everyhour of next week to make sure my ties done  >:( >:(>:(

can he do that, i'm sure there are legal hurdles there?? ???

Just go to bed mate just go to bed. It cant get any worse in there  ;)

can he do that, i'm sure there are legal hurdles there?? ???

It's in the school rules your hair has to be natural colour and of a normal styling, my hair breaks both of those but it's not noticeable and by far not the worst at all at our school, but if i don't get it cut i'll be externely suspended until it's cut and my hairs not long enough to be cut with the highlights not showing without going under the rules of hair being too short, so im stuffed really   :-\

Right... no flipping way... I am going to HAVE to intervene here Nick...

Follow my instructions to the letter please...

STEP ONE...

Sneak into the staffroom an pop one full pack of laxative in his tea...

STEP TWO..

locate the Staff toilet the wan twit uses

STEP THREE

Carefully stretch cling film over said toilet... close the poo poo lid....

STEP FOUR

Step back and enjoy the show  ;D

It's in the school rules your hair has to be natural colour and of a normal styling, my hair breaks both of those but it's not noticeable and by far not the worst at all at our school, but if i don't get it cut i'll be externely suspended until it's cut and my hairs not long enough to be cut with the highlights not showing without going under the rules of hair being too short, so im stuffed really   :-\

follow Marks instructions!!!

so i guess a grade 3 all over then??

have a 0 on the sides and a 4 on top....blended in ;)

Right... no flipping way... I am going to HAVE to intervene here Nick...

Follow my instructions to the letter please...

STEP ONE...

Sneak into the staffroom an pop one full pack of laxative in his tea...

STEP TWO..

locate the Staff toilet the wan twit uses

STEP THREE

Carefully stretch cling film over said toilet... close the poo poo lid....

STEP FOUR

Step back and enjoy the show  ;D

Classic! The sixth formers actually tried something similiar with the cling film but the best by far in his evil regime was they bought 3 sheep, wrote on there backs 1,2,4 and let them off around the school. It took them all day to get them in the hall and then took them most of the evening finding 3  :D :D :D

Thanks Mandy i tried, but it's too obvious unfortunaetly  :(

And Ben yeah your not aloud a cut below 3 otherwise your suspended until it grows back, and my hair will still be blonde when cut  :D :D :D

to be honest Nick, how is your hair going to effect your school work?? ???

Exactly? The school is unfortunaetly very tight on image, our headmaster doesn't allow hair cuts below 3 'Because it may give pupils an image of a rougher pupil'. It's silly, no teachers say anything i just do my work and get on with it. But they make such a big deal over petty things  :-\