What really annoyed you today

You're right, it doesn't.....  :(

My lot have sussed it... they bought a car (VW thingy)... took it to Lithuania... changed it from right to left hand drive... registered it in Lithuania... now they can drive it over here for 6 months with no RFL... then they go home and come back again  >:(::)

Gotta admire their get up and go I guess  :D :D

Annoyed aint the ****ing word for it. I'm bl**dy fuming.

Had a letter from DVLA reminding me that my HGV license expires on the 26th of October, due to the fact that I have to have my five yearly medical for it to be renewed.

I rang the doctors for a late afternoon appointment; only to be told they only do them at 9am on Wednesdays. Great, I thought, if I'm picking up fuel from Theale, I'll be rushed to get there on time, and probably be sat there with a few more people who also have 9am appointments >:( >:(>:( >:(

I asked the receptionist how much it was and she calmly said,  "Oh, it's a hundred and forty eight pounds" I said "HOW MUCH"  :o :o :o :o :oand she repeated it again. I said "That is unbelievable" WHAT A RIP OFF. The last medical I had lasted about twenty minutes. They must rub their hands together when they do these. Imagine that..........three in an hour............four hundred and fifty quid, and they aren't swinging on my clangers this time either, cos there aint nothing on the form that asks if my clangers are still attached to my body. They can stick to what is on the form.

So much for National Insurance contributions. As this is to ensure the safety of other road users; it should be covered by the National Health Service.

WHAT A TOTAL RIP OFF..........IT TAKES ME FIFTEEN BLOODY HARD WORKING HOURS TO EARN THAT SORT OF MONEY. OK SO THEY CAN SAY THAT I CAN'T DO THEIR JOB........SO WHAT........THEY CANT DO MINE EITHER ??? ??? >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

Annoyed aint the ****ing word for it. I'm bl**dy fuming.

Had a letter from DVLA reminding me that my HGV license expires on the 26th of October, due to the fact that I have to have my five yearly medical for it to be renewed.

I rang the doctors for a late afternoon appointment; only to be told they only do them at 9am on Wednesdays. Great, I thought, if I'm picking up fuel from Theale, I'll be rushed to get there on time, and probably be sat there with a few more people who also have 9am appointments >:( >:(>:( >:(

I asked the receptionist how much it was and she calmly said,  "Oh, it's a hundred and forty eight pounds" I said "HOW MUCH"  :o :o :o :o :oand she repeated it again. I said "That is unbelievable" WHAT A RIP OFF. The last medical I had lasted about twenty minutes. They must rub their hands together when they do these. Imagine that..........three in an hour............four hundred and fifty quid, and they aren't swinging on my clangers this time either, cos there aint nothing on the form that asks if my clangers are still attached to my body. They can stick to what is on the form.

So much for National Insurance contributions. As this is to ensure the safety of other road users; it should be covered by the National Health Service.

WHAT A TOTAL RIP OFF..........IT TAKES ME FIFTEEN BLOODY HARD WORKING HOURS TO EARN THAT SORT OF MONEY. OK SO THEY CAN SAY THAT I CAN'T DO THEIR JOB........SO WHAT........THEY CANT DO MINE EITHER ??? ??? >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

Try another doctor, I pay for my drivers to have theirs and I seem to think the last one I paid for was around ?80.  ;)

Not being allowed to smoke whilst driving. Its going to be in the new Highway Code >:(

It is becoming a real pain.  I have a new car it has everything you could wish for.  Electronic boot lid, heated seats, MP3 player plugs, CD and radio, fully autmatic roof down/up...

...but no ASHTRAY.

tube linning bales and the wrapper sunk, needed 2 tsa 115's to pull it out, went to charge my phone in the tractor and the new car charger the p***k at carphone warehouse gave me doesnt fit my phone, got home to a cd i bought on ebay only to find its an empty box >:( >:(

then they should also add

changing CD

Shaving

applying makeup

taking your hands of the wheel for anything really! :D :D :D

As long as you can still av a B.J.[/in a lay by.......... assuming yer engine is switched off  and the handbrake applied. ;D Still if porcus trafficus (Oink- oink) catches you; you can always say you were teaching GF how to change gear with the help of some baby lotion. She was just about to go into overdrive, and you were about to exceed the limit...........going from sixty eight into a full sixty nine..........Har har har ..........SNORT (Sorry my posh laugh again) ;):D :D

I must have had the slowest transit van in the hire fleet - everybody else's transit flew past mine. And it was sooooooooooooo noisey I couldn't have telephone conversations... even with my most fave person in the whole world >:(

You should have had one of the Supervans like the one at Goodwood that was a Jag in drag.  But then you would have definitely got a speeding ticket, umpteen points on your licence and possibly a driving ban. 

There is a good side to everything!

Bloody American workers

at the farm i work at

theres the boss and there was 3 of us workers  sat last week one guy decidedes he wants a day off so doesnt come to work right now we are busy as hell drilling wheat and we were combining maize

Monday the worker shows up for work and the boss gives him a bit of a rolcking for not telling him he wasnt coming in nothing too bad i recon he deserved it neway

Well worker doesnt like it so quit

wed at about 10am the other American worker goes home as he has the squits

friday still hasnt shown up at work

so boss it still drilling wheat probably will have done about 3000 acres with some contracting

and i am combing  soybeans by myself combine a load then take the wagon to the grain terminal in town  tip her off back to the field to cut some more this is a slow way to get the job done  have about 900 acres to do all getting ripe  soy beans when the get very ripe have a tendancy to just fall out of the pods all over the ground loosing a lot of money for my boss

man us brits just p**s all over these americans when it comes to working

lazy bar stewards

Nick

woman drivers, one reversed into my car in tesco car park last night, luckly no damage.

today getting the chance of a months hire with my tractor carting spuds and for good money, only to have to turn it down because we still have combining and baling to do at home and a heap of contract tubelining to do >:( >:( :(

ask for one of those merc sprinters next time you need to rent a van mandy,

Thanks Sean... erm... really don't intend to move again in a hurry.... stressful doesn't even come close, especially as ex hubby didn't want anyone helping me load except my bessi mate Louise... so it was very long, slow job >:(

Firstly yesterday i spent most of my day in hospital after the Dr. feared i may of had a bad allergic reaction to my Tetanus jab, but the other Dr. said it was probably just an extremely nasty virus. After sleeping practically the whole day i just about had enough energy to stand around at rugby training and ....

Some new kid was getting all aggresive in a training match and then after got his Dad to have a go at me because and this is the best bit, he got a knee in the head in a ruck  :D Aww boohoo, so then i told his Dad that if he can't hack playing rugby he should play football and he threatened to beat my Dad up  :D But our coach is going to have a word with the guy so it should all cool down, but how stupid can you get  :-\

... really don't intend to move again in a hurry.... stressful doesn't even come close.....

I promised never to move again after moving into our now home on a Friday 13th. 

I wasn't superstitious until then.

Moving house is one of the three most stressful things anyone can do.  Can't remember what the others are