What really annoyed you today

Two things........ ouch... my thighs are killing me after yesterday... and I am walking a little like John Wayne >:(

And an Argos flat-packed filing cabinet >:(

;D

i assume this was due to riding ;) ;) :D :D ::)

spent 1 hr pumping a stinking manhole out this afternoon ,only to find that is was refilling its self from the drain we were putting the hose into  >:( >:( bloody council have damaged our duct and not told us, then had the nerve to complain that we were pumping dirty water into the road drains,tried tio fine us

spent 1 hr pumping a stinking manhole out this afternoon ,only to find that is was refilling its self from the drain we were putting the hose into  >:( >:( bloody council have damaged our duct and not told us, then had the nerve to complain that we were pumping dirty water into the road drains,tried tio fine us

Barry has spent many an evening pumping a stinking manhole Sean.. think yourself lucky  :D :D :D