What really annoyed you today

Well this was yesterday :D my car failing its MOT on a bracket on the exhaust ah well at least it was a minor failure at least ;D

Took my truck yesterday as well tried to fail it for a chip on the windscreen and i told them it happen on the way back from the mot  ;) ;) ;) and they passed it 50 odd quid to  :'( :'( :'(

free retest??? surprised they didnt do it there and then for you,seeing as its a small job

They were going to but they didnt have the right bracket for my car and they also decided when i said i'd leave with them to do first thing monday may need a new exhaust end bit  :D  come monday have a list as long as my arm of stuff it needs knowing my luck :D

Ouch... okay poor Simon too.. foot playing you up again :(

Yeah and i haven't drunk anything since friday night then i only had 3 pints and went out last night and drunk lemonade  :'( :'( :'( :'( i'm gonna dry right out at this rate  :( :( :(