What really annoyed you today

That's okay Marky... you can borrow mine... he always visits ;)

OH..................MYYYYYYY................GOOOOOOOD.............Ladyfarmer.................stockings..............this is too much. Must go and take one of my blood pressure pills.....................now.  :-[:-[ :-*:-* :-*:P :P :P;):D :D

OH..................MYYYYYYY................GOOOOOOOD.............Ladyfarmer.................stockings..............this is too much. Must go and take one of my blood pressure pills.....................now.  :-[:-[ :-*:-* :-*:P :P :P;):D :D

Don' worry William... the site of Marky in S & S has the same effect on lots of people :D

Maybe Father Tritmas was scared to come down your "Chimbly" cos he heard you'd put out some stockings for him. I mean............think about it from his perspective............would you come down a chimbly backwards into the room of a laddo who's waiting for him with some stockings. Bu**ered if I would.  ;D Praps you should send him a letter this year clarifying the situation, and hopefully re kindle your relationship with him. Tell him there'll be a Scotch, a minge meat.........sorry mincemeat pie waiting for him, oh and a carrot for  Rudolph.  ;):D

Ok Ok... help me out with this...

Dear Father Twitmas....

William said I should write to you and clarify my position regarding your potential visit down my chimbly this cuming year  ;D - However.. firstly I should like to apologise for last years misunderstanding - the carrot was sat in the hearth in the upright position by sheer fluke... it ws in no way intended to enter your person from the direction it did... and in fairness... you were not fitted with a reversing bleeper at the time... and to this end I was not made aware of your intended arrival....

I hope my gift of anusol cream goes, in some way, to make up for the accident and endorses my sincere regret for this accident.........

Hows it sounding so far... not too creepy is it  ???

Dear Father Twitmas....

William said I should write to you and clarify my position regarding your potential visit down my chimbly this cuming year  ;D - However.. firstly I should like to apologise for last years misunderstanding - the carrot was sat in the hearth in the upright position by sheer fluke... it ws in no way intended to enter your person from the direction it did... and in fairness... you were not fitted with a reversing bleeper at the time... and to this end I was not made aware of your intended arrival....

I hope my gift of anusol cream goes, in some way, to make up for the accident and endorses my sincere regret for this accident.........

One word Mr F.... creeeeeeepy :D

Dear Father Twitmas....

Border line i'd say  :D :D :D

Dear Father Twitmas....

Sounds more like a skit from Little Britain  :D :D :D

True True!! :D :D

20 years so far, feels more like 100 of them to be honest

just remembered

for me found out today that they are going to change my roster pattern at work from  1 full week mon to fri, then 1 short week mon to thurs ,so alternate fris off, 07.30 till 16.10 , to mon to sat 4 day week 07.30 to 17.40 with a rolling offday pattern includes 26 sats a year as normal days >:( >:(>:( so affectivley every other sat, with no extra pay, full block on ot on off days to, and our ******* **** unuion has in principle agreed to this without a ballot ect, guys are fuming at present