What really annoyed you today

yeah its kinda confusing, have to wait until the usual letter situation happens, i'm sure i'll be ok :-\ :-\

Thats a bummer Ben, sorry to hear that.  :(

I'm thinking along the same lines as Mark at the minute, just see what the next week or so brings eh?  ;)

Thats a bummer Ben, sorry to hear that.  :(

I'm thinking along the same lines as Mark at the minute, just see what the next week or so brings eh?  ;)

indeed!, think you were here last time it happened, about 3 years ago! :D :D

gonna stick it out, no rush!!

indeed!, think you were here last time it happened, about 3 years ago! :D :D

gonna stick it out, no rush!!

Yeah, I've always been under the impression you were redundant or a spare part for some reason.....  ::):D :D :D :D ;)

Last night at 8o'clock an artic tried to drive down my road (a residental street with cars parked both sides) and dragged the works transit tipper i'd brought home 6ft down the road untill it hit an Audi A4 :o :o :o :o

He was looking for Poundland which is about a mile into town on the road he turned off >:( >:(>:( >:(

Last night at 8o'clock an artic tried to drive down my road (a residental street with cars parked both sides) and dragged the works transit tipper i'd brought home 6ft down the road untill it hit an Audi A4 :o :o :o :o

He was looking for Poundland which is about a mile into town on the road he turned off >:( >:(>:( >:(

Blimey Paul... must be even more frustrating for you... given your day job.... Did you offer to reverse it back out for him  :-\

Blimey Paul... must be even more frustrating for you... given your day job.... Did you offer to reverse it back out for him  :-\

I had to mate I don't think he'd been backwards before ::) ::)

After two or three shunts I puffed me old just out and said 'I drive one of these mate do you want me to back it out otherwise you'll be here all f**cking night' :-[:-[ :-[:-[

I had to mate I don't think he'd been backwards before ::) ::)

After two or three shunts I puffed me old just out and said 'I drive one of these mate do you want me to back it out otherwise you'll be here all f**cking night' :-[:-[ :-[:-[

:D :D :D - I'd love to have been a fly on the wall  :D :D :D

Reminds me of a chap with a 40' low-loader who stopped me in the village one morning and asked where Little Goddards was.  I pointed up the lane to his left and told him it was up there about 1/4 mile but he would never make it as it is even less wide and very bendy farther up.  The lane is less than 8 feet in places with no verge and high, very stoney, banks.

Sensible chap parked up, unloaded the dump truck and digger he was supposed to deliver and drove them up one at a time. Now you would think the owners of the place would have told the company beforehand.

Reminds me of a chap with a 40' low-loader who stopped me in the village one morning and asked where Little Goddards was.  I pointed up the lane to his left and told him it was up there about 1/4 mile but he would never make it as it is even less wide and very bendy farther up.  The lane is less than 8 feet in places with no verge and high, very stoney, banks.

Sensible chap parked up, unloaded the dump truck and digger he was supposed to deliver and drove them up one at a time. Now you would think the owners of the place would have told the company beforehand.

I do the same job for a living and you'll be suprised how many people hire large diggers etc and don't even consider what size vehicle will deliver it ::) ::)

One job springs to mind where a guy hired a 21ton digger to dig a pond in his garden.

He had a large house with lots of ground up a dead end lane from a small village. On arrival at the lane I phoned the guy who said he'd had lot's of large lorries up there so i'd have no problem ;)

So of I go 1/2 a mile up a lane 8ft wide with right angle bends and lined with trees and hedgerows :)

Driving a truck 55ft long weighing approx 50tons with the digger on the back 10ft 6 wide ::) ::)::) ::)::)

When I got to the house with a trail of destruction behind me he admitted he'd never seen a lorry as big as mine  and the ones that had been up were 4 wheelers deliving parcels ??? ??? ??? ???

When it came to paying the bill he tried to hold back money for repairs to the lane ::) ::)::)

I do the same job for a living and you'll be suprised how many people hire large diggers etc and don't even consider what size vehicle will deliver it ::) ::)

One job springs to mind where a guy hired a 21ton digger to dig a pond in his garden.

He had a large house with lots of ground up a dead end lane from a small village. On arrival at the lane I phoned the guy who said he'd had lot's of large lorries up there so i'd have no problem ;)

So of I go 1/2 a mile up a lane 8ft wide with right angle bends and lined with trees and hedgerows :)

Driving a truck 55ft long weighing approx 50tons with the digger on the back 10ft 6 wide ::) ::)::) ::)::)

When I got to the house with a trail of destruction behind me he admitted he'd never seen a lorry as big as mine  and the ones that had been up were 4 wheelers deliving parcels ??? ??? ??? ???

When it came to paying the bill he tried to hold back money for repairs to the lane ::) ::)::)

Hardly surprising - some people really do not think and then blame everyone else.  I bet the Parish Council/Highways Authority/neighbours had a go at him over the damage. 

I walk that lane around our village and know that if i meet the oil tanker (companies always send the small ones) I usually have to backtrack so he can get through because there is not enough space for me to even squeeze past him.  A skip carrier just about makes it and they are local guys who know the area.

got called out at 4am this morn, got home at 3 pm this afternoon, very cold and wet early morn and day in total, stopped rainignat 2 but now coming back i nagain, guess whos pulling his phone out of the socket tonight and turning both his mobiles of,wasn't even my area was bloody newquay in cornwall

got called out at 4am this morn, got home at 3 pm this afternoon, very cold and wet early morn and day in total, stopped rainignat 2 but now coming back i nagain, guess whos pulling his phone out of the socket tonight and turning both his mobiles of,wasn't even my area was bloody newquay in cornwall

Ken barlow  :-\ :-\ :-\

Had to take the lounge patio window curtains down to fix the pull cord.

Found one curtain had a stain that looked like coffe had been thrown at it so decided to wash them.

Just rehung the first curtain.

Bl**dy things have shrunk by more than 6 inches!

Had to take the lounge patio window curtains down to fix the pull cord.

Found one curtain had a stain that looked like coffe had been thrown at it so decided to wash them.

Just rehung the first curtain.

Bl**dy things have shrunk by more than 6 inches!

Oh nooooooo... that's a bit of a disaster Sue...  :(

Floor to ceiling is now miniskirt.  I can let the hems down but....

Never fear Sue... marky is here  ;)

Get a few tonnes of peashingle and raise the living room floor by 6 inches... nice "rustic look"... no carpet to hoover...plus no problem with the drapes  ;)

No charge for that info... as you are a mate  ;):-*;D