What really annoyed you today

Never fear Sue... marky is here  ;)

Get a few tonnes of peashingle and raise the living room floor by 6 inches... nice "rustic look"... no carpet to hoover...plus no problem with the drapes  ;)

No charge for that info... as you are a mate  ;):-*;D

Marky you are, beyond question, absolutely priceless! 

My best beloved says "let them hang and they might drop".  Hmmm - shades of "never mind the quality, feel the width"

Marky you are, beyond question, absolutely priceless! 

My best beloved says "let them hang and they might drop".  Hmmm - shades of "never mind the quality, feel the width"

:D :D - I think hubbys comment needs to be quote of the day....  :D :D - they might drop... 6 inches  :o:D :D :D :D

That has to be one of the most optimistic comments I have ever heard  :D :D

:D :D - I think hubbys comment needs to be quote of the day....  :D :D - they might drop... 6 inches  :o:D :D :D :D

That has to be one of the most optimistic comments I have ever heard  :D :D

Weeeelllllllllll  he seems to be right for a change - they have dropped about 2 inches so far.

Keep smiling  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Not good here to mate , was hopeing to polish the car. :D :D

really

i am anoyed at the weather men, was ment to be hammering it down with rain, very strong winds down here today, and yet again they have got it wrong, windy yes, but otherwise blue sky and racing clouds, not a glimps of rain at all, we could have gone for a ride afterall, and

really

i am anoyed at the weather men, was ment to be hammering it down with rain, very strong winds down here today, and yet again they have got it wrong, windy yes, but otherwise blue sky and racing clouds, not a glimps of rain at all, we could have gone for a ride afterall, and

Must of got your rain too mate, its hammering it down.

Well... I no expert, but some things do tend to shrink when they're wet... and then if you hang them up they go back to normal again....  :)

I hope you'r right, Mandy.  They are big heavy brocade so I hung them up wet, well wettish.  

I can live with 3 inches as I don't like curtains touching the floor.

it did rain last night as they said, but todays seems to have gone through as well overnight, they really cant get the weather right latley

It HAS been hammering rain down in sunny Hampshire and the wind blowing a hooley.  Village street has been running like a river and my drive has had all the leaves washed off.

NOt today but last night. Three kids about 13 decided it would be funny to go around the village breaking down fences etc. And stole our gate. Must of done about ?3000 worth of damage mum called the police who came round and said they almost caught them but couldnt get to them in there cars. Whats wrong with running ??? So spent all last night trying to find the gate found it this morning Found the gate now and if i found out who they were well the s**t will hit the fan.  >:( >:(>:(

doh ,sack the owner thats what i say :D :D :D

Haha... but due to my wit, charm and personality (or something like that :-[)... my supplier is travelling all the way from Cardiff in the morning (7am to be precise :()bringing me another bale wrapper and thus saving the day ;D

I am such a lucky girl ;):-*:-* :-*:-*

Haha... but due to my wit, charm and personality (or something like that :-[)... my supplier is travelling all the way from Cardiff in the morning (7am to be precise :()bringing me another bale wrapper and thus saving the day ;D

I am such a lucky girl ;):-*:-* :-*:-*

You must have been VERY good in a previous life to acquire such karma in this.

Either that or just plain jammy!