What really annoyed you today

my 2 timberland tops coming out of the washing machine with a big red blob in the middle of them,she left a ???  in the pocket of her  top,scrath 100 quids worht of top,only 3 weeks old to  >:( >:(>:(

Now thats gotta hurt. A man of fine taste and an empty wallet TM!!

my 2 timberland tops coming out of the washing machine with a big red blob in the middle of them,she left a ???  in the pocket of her  top,scrath 100 quids worht of top,only 3 weeks old to  >:( >:(>:(

Now that's painful... and I'm not a spiteful man Sean... But you gotta get her back for that mate  >:( >:(>:( - When she's asleep.... cut her hair off  >:(

My Mrs F did that to my shirt once... or baldy ferguson as she's now known  :D :D :D :D :D

I am joking by the way lads  ::)

Just tread on her foot with your workboots on  ;D

Woke her up too early. Thought the idea was to make the most of the bank holiday. I think she meant make the most of the bank holiday afternoon. Women.

:D :D :D :D - let her sleep Tris... then you can stay on here with us lot talking bo!!ocks  :D :D

:D :D :D :D - let her sleep Tris... then you can stay on here with us lot talking bo!!ocks  :D :D

know the feeling Tris, been up since 6.45....she's still not ready :D :D ::)

I told her I was Googling local attractions. .. .. she just clocked me looking at Allis 8550's post.

"So tractors are attractive are they?"

"Erm no love, I was just waiting for the botanical gardens page to load .. .. .. honest . . ... ."

:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Now that's painful... and I'm not a spiteful man Sean... But you gotta get her back for that mate  >:( >:(>:( - When she's asleep.... cut her hair off  >:(

My Mrs F did that to my shirt once... or baldy ferguson as she's now known  :D :D :D :D :D

I am joking by the way lads  ::)

Just tread on her foot with your workboots on  ;D

not to bad really,we are off in town next weekend and shes going to replace both of them,so not really out of pocket,recon they might yet come out anyway,if not,best dressed diy man in plymouth for a while eh

The nuts rounding off that hold the shock absorber turrets on on the front of my Land Rover, another job for the garage to do  >:( >:( At least the back ones were easier to do  :)

i was just thinking the same marky,can't be that round are they gavin

Cheers guys, thought of that one but they are 13mm nuts between the turret and inner wing so there isn't space for stilsons and my nut splitters have broken, daren't try chiselling them off, don't think i could get in there with one anyway. Suddenly my cheap shockers aren't so cheap  >:(:(

Cheers guys, thought of that one but they are 13mm nuts between the turret and inner wing so there isn't space for stilsons and my nut splitters have broken, daren't try chiselling them off, don't think i could get in there with one anyway. Suddenly my cheap shockers aren't so cheap  >:(:(

Oh dear Gaving... Looks like the gas bottles then old chap  :-\