What really annoyed you today

Last night!! Drunk man in the no alcohol zone with a bottle. When I walked up to him he through the contents of the bottle over me!! Cherry Brandy - Yum Yum. But sticky!! Will also post this in what made you laugh. Well later I did!! :D :D

Remember he who laughs last laughs longest!! ;) ;)

Last night!! Drunk man in the no alcohol zone with a bottle. When I walked up to him he through the contents of the bottle over me!! Cherry Brandy - Yum Yum. But sticky!! Will also post this in what made you laugh. Well later I did!! :D :D

Remember he who laughs last laughs longest!! ;) ;)

hope he spent the night in the cells mate :D :D :D

How did it go Ben ???

went well, they liked me....i was so sure on the plac myself :-\ :-\, the lady who interviewed me, head of the office, worried me a bit ,have work for upto a year but she was concerned with the recession talk. plus parking is a pain, 4 permits for 20 people so would have to join the other 100+ that work in the 'complex' on the side streets.....hours were 9 - 5.30....not the best time to get into Cambridge!.....Peterboro job sounds better, 20miles more each way but could get there quicker and they impressed me more.....just have to see really :-\

had a spot of trouble at work today  >:( >:( we have a very snotty ex raf "officor2 we say that loosley who seems to think that engineering work is below him,why take the job we all keep says,well today he was put with us to do a 3 hand job, to which he replied once on site, i aint trained to do this and cant help,only a 1hrs drive from the yard mind,to which i told him to ring my boss and explain why the jonb wouldnt get done, he them proceeded to lecture me on my tone of voice and man managment skills at which point i lost my temper slightly and told him to ,well you can guess what,off and stop being same word again, arse,,to which he them proceeded to try and swing a punch at me, which missed, fortunatly the other guy was ther so i have a whitness, the **** stormed off rang my boss and told him he was going sick with strees, and it was my fault ,fortunatly my boss rang the other guy first who told him the story, and hes ok with it, but the **** that started it has now made it semi formal, ,should be ok as my boss recons with the other guys story i am ok, but its still all the hassel that goes with it,

time for a new job i think, fed up with worjking with lazy ,cant say that word on here can i :D :D

You didn't try lamping him back then Sean  :o :o we got a bloke like that down the wholesalers buy us ex marine muppet or something think's we owe him a living or something i think  ::) ::)::) ::) never mind though chin up and at least you've got a witness  ;) ;)

You didn't try lamping him back then Sean  :o :o we got a bloke like that down the wholesalers buy us ex marine muppet or something think's we owe him a living or something i think  ::) ::)::) ::) never mind though chin up and at least you've got a witness  ;) ;)

NO IT AINT WORTH IT, THE GUYS BEEN A PAIN SINCE HE CAME DOWN FROM LONDON WAY, WONT DO ANYTHING LIKE WORKING OUTSIDE, BUT WENT  FOR THE JOB, IF ANYTHING THIS MAY HAVE GIVEN MY BOSS THE REASON TO GET RID OF HIM??? WHO CAN TELL, BUT MY DAY WAS WASTED AS THEY COULDNT GET ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE, AND THIS IS NOW HOVERING IN THE BACKGROUND, BEST BIT IN MY DEFFENCE IS HE SWUNG THE PUNCH NOT ME

Oh dear Sean... you are a blooming trouble maker  ::):D :D :D

Sounds like you got right under his skin though mate  ;D - well done... one of my favourite passtimes is getting up peoples noses  ;D

i think it may have been done on purpose, ie making him work with us, we dont tend to mess arround get done bugger off is our moto, faster the betters that way we can do "other things" no one else has a problem with it that way bar him

What sort of men are the army training if he can miss Sean with a punch  :D :D :D :D

i know, i think he was some sort of nco?? not a full blown officer, although thats what he says he was, did something to do with loading weapons onto tornados in lossimouth ??? basicly a **** as far as 955 of the guys go at our yard