What really annoyed you today

What on earth do you want them for? ::)

its listed on they its only on about ?350 at the minute but it doesn't say if its a b250 or a b414 not that it makes much odds me and my mate are on about going half's on one to put on our log splitter its a rough old dog put it'll would do the job  ;) ;)

its listed on they its only on about ?350 at the minute but it doesn't say if its a b250 or a b414 not that it makes much odds me and my mate are on about going half's on one to put on our log splitter its a rough old dog put it'll would do the job  ;) ;)

Have you got a link? ???

414 mate- B250 doesn't have the vents in the sides. The grill would be the give away, but no pictures of it. However it could still be a B275, but I'll put my money on it being a 414. ;)

I knew there was a defiant difference not all that well up on my inter knowledge but would be ok for around ?400-450 mark i think and tinker about with it a bit  :-\ :-\ ??? ???

I knew there was a defiant difference not all that well up on my inter knowledge but would be ok for around ?400-450 mark i think and tinker about with it a bit  :-\ :-\ ??? ???

Yeah maybe even a tad more. This looks like a genuine little thing...... ;)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/International-Harvester-Tractor_W0QQitemZ220203230488QQihZ012QQcategoryZ11757QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I've got that one on watch not to keen on the old easy start  :o :'(  just bid ?440 on the other one but someone's outbidding me and it hasn't met the reserve yet  :-\ :-\ :-\

Some Homophobic posts have been removed from here as they are against fourm rules and could be offensive to some of our members.

I guess thats slapped wrists for a load  of us  then that  posted does this mean we will be banned from ordering a forum county If it does I am off  to cry and probably won't be back for a while.

No no one is banned from doing anything. Just have to be a bit careful sometimes. We can all get egged along and post something that might be a bit out of order.

We have rules on the forum for lots of reasons, but mainly to make it a safe and friendly place. As MODS we only enforce them where necessary. Some may say we should enforce the rules more, but there is a fine balance.

No no one is banned from doing anything. Just have to be a bit careful sometimes. We can all get egged along and post something that might be a bit out of order.

We have rules on the forum for lots of reasons, but mainly to make it a safe and friendly place. As MODS we only enforce them where necessary. Some may say we should enforce the rules more, but there is a fine balance.

i totally agree with you there Kev! ;):) :), the rules we have are here to allow everyone to enjoy FTF ;) ;), sometimes we miss things but generally we aim to let every member enjoy their time here :) :) :)

Sometimes we do find the balance hard but will do our best to please all members which can be difficult at times :) :) :) :)

people changing the shape of buildings.....which sets you back 2 days! >:( >:(>:(....all for 167mm >:( >:(>:( >:(
I'm amazed at things like that Ben, no room for errors at all in your game is there?! The builders of this chicken shed had paddy attack when they found the concrete base was 14mm out!! :D

I'm amazed at things like that Ben, no room for errors at all in your game is there?! The builders of this chicken shed had paddy attack when they found the concrete base was 14mm out!! :D

its was a good 167mm, they had more space :D :D, Overall building shape was the same!, just internal rooms where the 167mm was!!