What really annoyed you today

Mrs BGU with her new iPod!! If she brags about it once more I shall strangle her!!

If I say anything she just says well you bought a tractor!! ::) ::)

so is it a shuffle, nano or the big ones!!!

again for me, just had to watch a 8min video on eye dissection! ::)

had to whipe my computer was going to slow

and kids in my class think they would grow up there is a *** that keeps trying to speak to me  :o

did you use antibacterial wipes or just soap and water ??? ??? :-\ :-\........................................ :D :D :D :D ::)

been working for an ex boss of mine flailmowing an old disused railway line on his tractor, had a bad day, rang him to say the job was too tight to acsess, he told me to carrie on, well one smashed window, broken cb ariel, broken number plate and front mud guard ripped off he agreed i was right and should have left the job ::) told the customer if it had been my own machine i would have never started the job! he was shocked, i hate braking stuff, i was upset over the damage i had but on the other hand i was told to carrie on!! i then spent an hour cleaning all the glass out of the cab when i got back to the yard >:(

got a pair of sissors stuck together with super glue  ::) ::)::) ::)::) and

i got to do extra english because i didnt get a high enough score in english :-[:-[ :-[:-[ :-[

unlucky about the sissors poor things

we are only sitting prelims and if we do rubbish on them we site our proper ones in may so i am not too bad