What really annoyed you today

I noticed that as well Jason  :-\ :-\

Theres only a certain amount of people that could do it as well  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :'(

the thing that annoyed me about deerepower's departure was the fact that the mods removed the topic about him leaving, i mean, at least give him a bit of respect and just let it stay and maybe lock the topic and let it be viewed for we wouldn't mind seeing some of his last posts :-\ any of you's get me??? ???  :(

I know that some of the mods can be quite enthusiastic about deleting or removing posts and topics. As far as I could see yesterday there were only a few posts out of three pages of discussion that contained information that was perhaps better kept out of the public eye.

Re: What really annoyed you today??? (saturday really ;)::))

Got Julies Dads DSLR.....have no idea how to work it :D :D, was going to take it to York but decided not to.....numpty of a Brother-in-law forgot to pack the charger so it was best to leave it behind! >:( >:(>:(

For starters some goon at work had towed the dump trailer back with the brake pipe scraping along the floor, so when I went to connect the brakes (I was in a hurry as it was) it wouldn't fit because it was out of shape. Got to my destination, done my 2nd load of topsoil, tipped up and the pipe split, and sent oil all over the back of my tractor, went back to the yard as fast as I could and the useless non suspension tractor wouldn't stop bouncing all day, I feel like i've been riding a bucking bronco all day  >:( >:(

Oh you don't want me for PM.... 'job seekers allowance' would become 'road sign & public toilet cleaning & national service allowance', I'd make it compulsory for everyone to speak the Queen's English, 'street speak' and 'text language' would be outlawed, punishible by public flogging, and professional footballers would have their wages capped at ?20k / year.....  ;)

Or maybe we do want me for PM..... ;)

Now lets be honest i'd make a much better PM first i'd send them all back and i mean all of them  ;) ;) second i'd abolish all speed cameras thirdly and this would be my crowning glory i'd ban the sale and import of Massey Ferguson  :D :D :D :D

My lack of resolve and my massive hangover. I knew I shouldn't have gone to the pub last night at 10 having put the 1st floor deck down in the extension. But I did. And at 4 this morning I finally rattled into bed completely hammered. I've been in the office for half an hour now and I feel like crap.

Why didn't I quit while I was ahead. At 10.30 after 1 pint. Oh woe is me.  :(:-[:-\  Must. Drink. Coffee. Now.

My lack of resolve and my massive hangover. I knew I shouldn't have gone to the pub last night at 10 having put the 1st floor deck down in the extension. But I did. And at 4 this morning I finally rattled into bed completely hammered. I've been in the office for half an hour now and I feel like crap.

Why didn't I quit while I was ahead. At 10.30 after 1 pint. Oh woe is me.  :(:-[:-\  Must. Drink. Coffee. Now.

A good example of wisdom with hindsight.  Ah me, but we all do it with promises of "Never Again" (until the next time!)

Get that coffee down you and do some work

MY NEIGHBOUR F###ING C##T  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:(  is having a big bonfire now  lots of thick black smoke  and filled the house up with smoke, because we had the window open up stairs. it being a very nice day. Not the first time, poor Ethan . We are going to have words. >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:(