What really annoyed you today

With a attitude like that Blake you'll go far  ::) ::)::) ::) i seem to remember the teachers at school only giving up when they were fighting a losing battle  :-\ :-\ ;) ;)

I know I know..  ;) ;)

Apparently its happens every year come this time  :-\ :-\  We have been taught everthing and we're just going over everything and its just depressing really. And i can the see the teachers starting to sota favour the smarter people if you get me  :-\ :-\ :-\

I know I know..  ;) ;)

Apparently its happens every year come this time  :-\ :-\  We have been taught everthing and we're just going over everything and its just depressing really. And i can the see the teachers starting to sota favour the smarter people if you get me  :-\ :-\ :-\

The favourtism seems to happen in most if not all schools Blake!

I too seen the teachers spend much more time with the smarter ones in my class. You'd think it would be the opposite!!!

It all boils down to league tables and how well the schools looks, not about giving all pupils and equal chance

If you work as hard at schools as you do with the models then your home and dry!  ;)  ;)

My thoughs anyway, for what they are worth  :-:-\

Still having a bad sore throat  >:( >:(>:( and it must be bad cause i don't get ill  :'( :'(

Also got to go to Torquay tomorrow to put up 9 poxy light's  :( :( :(

Simon M doesn't get a sore throat, sore throat gets Simon M though, right?? :D :D

Celtic scoring on  93 mins  to bert Rangers 2-1  :( :( :(

your right POCHER that venegoor of hesilink if thats how you spell it but FERGUSON soon finished it with punching a celtic player in the face :D :Dsome man barry is LEGEND

It's good to have something to work for that you really want. Will be so happy when i get one  :)

Absolutly Luke... and good luck to you mate... There is nothing better than seeing a young man 'get on' in life and enjoy nice things as a result of hard graft....

Some times I think the thrill of the chase is actually better than the ownership part  :-\

I've had some lovely cars over the years... and I've been REALLY excited by the build up.. but a year or so after owning them... they kind of loose their appeal if that makes sense... I guess it's the same for us all.... er..... is it ???

The Everton Chelski game what a shower both teams were useless most broing game i've watch this year  :( :( :(

Don't think that i have ever watched an interesting game of football  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I know what you mean Marky & Ben, but the last 2 cars I've had have been small and 'boy racerish' that's why I want a big car with full leather interior etc. A car I can keep for a few years before thinking of a change. Plus I think they look really smart  :)

Just counting down the months! ;D

i got annoyed  by a sale call they get on my head  >:( >:(

I have found that they soon go if you try to sell them something instead    Like a tractor ;)

Can be quite fun at times and if they don't get the hint hang up

Just register your number with the T.P.S.  ;)

I am registered with TPS but the other day I had a recorded voice coming down the phone offering to act for me if I had an accident.

I left the phone off the hook for an hour - that screwed them up because they could not use that line until I hung up.  If it is a live cold call I tell them I am registered with TPS and they apologise and hang up.  The service works as I rarely get cold calls now