What really annoyed you today

What annoyed me today....

A school caterer in Bushy, Hertfordshire... We keep the other 439 schools in Hertfordshire happy... but according to her I am the worst fruiterer in the entire world... universe... ever  :-\

If you are looking Tracey.... Pwwwthhhhh  :P>:(

Oh... and the rain...

Oh... and that lovely road... the M25...

will that do ???

there's always one!, she prob wants some kinda saving!??

and the M25....thank god i dont have to use that any more! ;D

Trying to flog lots of my stuff on ebay and i've listed one item but it's not letting me back in to sell? Any ideas  :-\

Need to tell us more Nick.  How are you listing it?  Turbo Lister, direct?  Any messages?

Ooo she was nasty Ben... I nearly poked her in the eye  >:(:D :D

As for the 25... what a cr@p place to spend the day... I spent a good while in Waltham Common tunnel today.. at least it was in the dry  :D :D ::)

could you not have gone up the A10 or back to the A1, its usually quicker :-\ :-\

My satnav told me to go that way as it reported standing traffic on the A1M  :'( - and I hate that A10  :'(

trouble is all the routes are not great if traffic has built up as you cant get across >:( >:(

Im listing it on just a normal listing under the Sell section  :-\ No messages, but it lets me get on my ebay but not into the selling section  :-\ :(

Could be that Ebay is overloaded, to many people try to list at the same time.  Particularly as you are not getting any error messages.  I used to have lots of problems loading direct via the Sell feature.  Now use Turbo Lister.  You can add listings when you like and uploaded them when you want to.  Lot easier and its free.  Give it a whirl.

Hope you went and gave 'em hell, Sean.  The big boys think they can get away with anything

sort of sorted now, after no call i went up tonight, asked for manager there and then, no floor staff this time, only to be told that my shed had already been allocated to somebody else >:( >:(>:( >:( after a few choice words and dragging the lad who served me into the argument ,in the middle shop floor, told them in no uncertain terms that my shed will come this week, if not they or i will be dismantiling the dispaly one with a sizable  discount from the origonal price, plus a major complaint is going in to head office and guess what ,they have now found another shed from another store so its being deliverd on saturday, they still seem to think they have done me a favor mind >:( >:(>:( in doing that, wasnt prepared to wait till end of may for it to be delivered, especially as i am away then

Parcelforce  >:(

Tiles are not on the system anymore and so I have been told they are probably on route to Germany. . ... after I had to ring them to find out the status. "Someone will call you before the weekend Mr Fry" they told me last week.  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

Chelski scum  >:( >:(>:( lucky S.O.B's never mind will teach them a lesson in Moscow  :-\ :-\

indeed, Hyppia should have had a penalty, Dogba the diver kicked him!, and the ref was gonna blow until Chelski scum complained >:( >:(.....if we had got it i think we would have got it to 3-3.....and why did Rafa take of Torres :-\ :-\

Good decision to rule Essiens goal out for offside!

[move]COME ON UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color][/move]

Who knows what Rafa thinks half the time i spec he realised he's played him for more than 3 games on the trot and hauled him off squad rotation and all that  :D :D :D dam unlucky they were with the pen decision ref bottled it  >:( >:(>:(