What really annoyed you today

There about Gav farmer down the road from us had his matbro ts280 stolen last week while he was in for breakfast  :o :o :o

my uncels quad bike was chained up operstit his house the cut the chain and took the quad and trailere no one even notised

:D :D They won't get the better of the evil one that easily  ;)

The tags didn't taste that nice though  :D :D

Didnt think eletronic tracking tags would be any good for some one that works with eletronics daily  ::)

a mate in biology taking the pi$$ outa me about farming and farm animals etc because we were revising in class and he spent most of the time just looking for pics of farm animals in the biology books. but the thing is he didnt realy know what he was talking about because he was saying things like, murray did you go milk cows at the *** balmoral show and all. :D only a stupid townie would say that ::) so then after a while i was getting irritated and i just turned round and said what so are you just going te live off the dole all your life and hard workers pay for you to do that? and he says na im gonna be a electrician. when he said that you could tell he was RAGIN  ;D:D then later on he kept going on to my other mates about what he was saying to me and it i then turned round to him and made a right d!ck out  him and i made my eyes look all googley to the boys and they in stitches laughin because his eyes are slightly funny. pay back is sweeet :-*;D

a mate in biology taking the pi$$ outa me about farming and farm animals etc because we were revising in class and he spent most of the time just looking for pics of farm animals in the biology books. but the thing is he didnt realy know what he was talking about because he was saying things like, murray did you go milk cows at the *** balmoral show and all. :D only a stupid townie would say that ::) so then after a while i was getting irritated and i just turned round and said what so are you just going te live off the dole all your life and hard workers pay for you to do that? and he says na im gonna be a electrician. when he said that you could tell he was RAGIN  ;D:D then later on he kept going on to my other mates about what he was saying to me and it i then turned round to him and made a right d!ck out  him and i made my eyes look all googley to the boys and they in stitches laughin because his eyes are slightly funny. pay back is sweeet :-*;D

you seem to have  alot of people taking the mick out of you matty whys that then mate????? :D :D :D just about every post in here you make is for similar things,

you seem to have  alot of people taking the mick out of you matty whys that then mate????? :D :D :D just about every post in here you make is for similar things,

na not realy, i dont get picked on at all, just sometimes boys like to have a bit of a rakin, but today went too far :D but in seriousness i can admit i dont get picked on :-\

na not realy, i dont get picked on at all, just sometimes boys like to have a bit of a rakin, but today went too far :D but in seriousness i can admit i dont get picked on :-\

But you don't actually live on farm?.....So don't let it get to you. ;)

A real B*st*rd driver who tried to get between me and a parked car while I was walking back from the local where I went for a meal.  I ended up flat on my back on the verge and he did not even stop to apologise never mind pick me up!

I am FUMING! 

No I didn't get his number more's the pity

No bruises I hope Sue? What a complete ba*****. >:(

I wish we could find him for you Sue  >:( - I'd like to push him on the verge... them jump on him for good measure  >:(

Nothing bruised - except my pride. He actually did not touch me but as I twisted to avoid being struck by his wing mirror I went backward on the verge, which is banked, and ended up on my back with my head in the hedge.  Spent the rest of my walk home brushing dead leaves and twigs out of my hair and off my clothes.

I was extremely unladylike in my shouted comments which he obviously did not hear or did not choose to hear.

I am sorely tempted to make a sandwich board to wear saying "PEDESTRIANS HAVE RIGHT OF WAY"  or words to that effect