What really annoyed you today

lovley un interupted run back from suffolk, only to get a slow last 40 miles down to 10 police cars in various areas doing speed traps on the a38, dont mind, but some of the spots where dam right criminal, one had its back end out into he road slightly so that lorrys had to run wide to miss him???

A UH Cargo Trailer I picked up cheaply on Ebay arrived this morning.  Unpacked it and the model reeks of cigarette smoke and has a brown film all over it, erghhhhhhh. 

Now going to have to wash and leave it somewhere where it won't stink the house out.  Ebay should have a rule about declaring items that come from smokers.

A UH Cargo Trailer I picked up cheaply on Ebay arrived this morning.  Unpacked it and the model reeks of cigarette smoke and has a brown film all over it, erghhhhhhh. 

Now going to have to wash and leave it somewhere where it won't stink the house out.  Ebay should have a rule about declaring items that come from smokers.

That's grim .... I'm a smoker but wouldn't dream of smoking inside.... they must have been really going at it to achieve that.... imagine what their lungs must look like.... :P

my mother annoyed me today but nothing new there! she thinks i am being unreasonable that i don't want my neice and nephew to stay past 10.30 pm at our wedding dance! they are 5 and 2 for god's sake.. i see nothing wrong with them going home at that time and my brother seems only too happy for them to go home early so he and his wife can enjoy the rest of the evening!

Mothers eh?  ::):-\

Would you like to expand on that Tris  :-\ :-\ :-\ ??? ???

Bus drivers drive buses, Chefs run restaurants. The service each would give the other business would be abysmal. Now, it takes a lot of awareness to drive a bus with the distractions of the modern network of cycle lanes, roundabouts, bad parking, poor roads, dithering oldies on crossings as well as up to 50 passengers. With all that to take in their stride they more often than not; provide an outstanding service to all those aboard.

A chef, after years of washing up and being hollered at by those in his position previous to him also provides a service which can be no less than up to scratch. Food types from all corners of the world served fresh, to the liking of the customer, on time without delay. The pressure of temperature, speed, haste and possible criticism on his mind the whole time he/she is at work. Through all this he/she still provides a first rate service.

Now swap them and they will not be the professional they were in their own trade.

I just chose 37 photo's to upload to Photobucket and after 14 in the reverse order to those I chose; the laptop disconnected and left me high and dry. Been sat here two hours trying and got nowhere.

Sorry, did I go off on one? I was having a pint with britainswomble  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;)

After spending the last two weeks running aruond after her indoors to help her get moved in to the static caravan in the driveway. .. and getting up at 2am this morning for work. .. and having to get up at 3am tonight for work. .. I am expected to go and see her again before she goes off to Glastonbury Festival tomorrow morning. Like I don't do enough flipping driving and odd bod hours  >:(

After spending the last two weeks running aruond after her indoors to help her get moved in to the static caravan in the driveway. .. and getting up at 2am this morning for work. .. and having to get up at 3am tonight for work. .. I am expected to go and see her again before she goes off to Glastonbury Festival tomorrow morning. Like I don't do enough flipping driving and odd bod hours  >:(

i know how you feel tris mate  i dont know why she has a driving licence

you get around abit now Ben  :D :D :Dbet you didn't have all this traveling in mind when you changed job?

nope!!, its not as bad as before though, it doesnt involve 3 hour drive to site, 10mins on site then 5 hours back! :D :D :D