What really annoyed you today

just wondered ;), my work Vaio had a 17"  monitor and it lasted about 30mins!, just turned the brightness down on the screen....thats what i was told by IT!.....is it always used??, may just be down to a worn out battery :-\ :-\ :-\

tourists, why do they feel they cant overtake a tractor, on a straight bit of road?????? just got stuck in a 20 car log jam behind some wally in a campervan, followed by several cars that seemed to think driving across dartmoor at 20 frigging mhp behind a tm and trailer is perfectilly acceptible, sod the locals, because they wouldnt overtake i couldnt get past, so what should have taken me 1 hr tops to get back from actually took near on 1and 3/4 hrs,  know they were hemmits as they all turned of at tavistock to go to princetown, locals blasted away then no worrys,

not a good idea when the van your driving got the company name and phone numbers plasted all over it ::)

i just stick the headlights on full beam and keep moving, usally scraes the pains out of the way, especially as my van will actually do over 55 now, even if its limited to 73

didn't know BT's vans had limiters fitted to them Sean

all new ones do, apparently any company livered van bought from new must have now by law??? well thats what they told us, all the roayl mail ones are being fitted with them despite age ,we just went from new ,all lorrys are the same top speed 56 mph now if brand new,

Well what annoyed me today was looking through CT magazine , & seeing a 50th jubilee massey ferguson.

that alone didnt annoy me ,what annoyed me was the fact than our esteemed leader 'Lord Ferguson' didn't make sure the members of the massey massive had made sure we had all ordered one.

To see the tractor in the mag & not to have known through our lord & master was disturbing to say the least & after 5/6 different sites i did manage to get hold of one of only two left in stock.

I consider myself to be lucky in obtaining one of these most precious of tractors with no thanks to lord fergo.

Trying to call udi was also a waste of time , as probably seeing whose number was trying to call him he knew what i was after & tried to obstruct me from getting one.

I'm afraid i nearly called a vote of no confidence for the massive leader, but on this occasion i'll let it pass .

mjb1 ,massive member ..............................so to speak  :-[

Well what annoyed me today was looking through CT magazine , & seeing a 50th jubilee massey ferguson.

that alone didnt annoy me ,what annoyed me was the fact than our esteemed leader 'Lord Ferguson' didn't make sure the members of the massey massive had made sure we had all ordered one.

To see the tractor in the mag & not to have known through our lord & master was disturbing to say the least & after 5/6 different sites i did manage to get hold of one of only two left in stock.

I consider myself to be lucky in obtaining one of these most precious of tractors with no thanks to lord fergo.

Trying to call udi was also a waste of time , as probably seeing whose number was trying to call him he knew what i was after & tried to obstruct me from getting one.

I'm afraid i nearly called a vote of no confidence for the massive leader, but on this occasion i'll let it pass .

mjb1 ,massive member ..............................so to speak  :-[

:-[ what can I say MJB  :-[:-[ :-[ - I was waiting for our AGM before I let you all know  :-[ :'( :'( :'(

Glad you have one now... I can still get my hands on a few if any of the Massive still want one (I think)

Not opened mine yet... but I have a photoshoot planned for tomorrow  :-[

Anyway... Sean is the Massive leader... I'm just a member (I've been called worse)  :-[ :'(

Jaffa cake anyone ???

I to share your pain Marcus i was not asked about the purchased of one from our leader  :'( :'( :D :D

Oi... you are NOT a Massive member Mister... you are in the 'green n nasty' brigade... We couldn't possibly let such an esteemed piece go to "your gang"

Anyone watched the Ali G film...

RED side is de best  >:(

well i supose i have to thank marky for getting me all fired up into finding one , sean for pointing me in the right direction,after a rollicking for also not informing me  ;D & of course tristopher for picking it up & saving me postage costs  :)

Well i was carting maize silage  but then got called to help round up some bullocks that got out   40 got out  we only found 8 of them so 32 are still missing somewhere in about 800 acres of maize then it started to rain so we had to give up looking for them  they are going to be anywhere by now