What really annoyed you today

the amount of stuff you have to buy for a baby for about 5mins use  ::) ::)...... :D :D :D

think i'll try eBay rather than new....she wont know :D :D :D::)

Try the charity shops. Wen my little sister was born my mum looked around the charity shops. Got all new stuff still with the tags for about 20p etc and it goes to charity.

I started work at 4.30 this morning to deliver some plant to a new site in Ruislip it took me 4hrs and 10mins to get there and only 2hrs and 40mins to get back >:(

On my return I had to back my trailer up the ramp to be steam cleaned ready for its MOT test tomorrow :o

post-96-132638947567_thumb.jpg

Paul, I can relate to your day exactly the same.

I had to clean 3 silage trailers that have been used for carting chickhen poop. I got more on my face and down my shirt than I did on the washbay floor.

Can still smell it now  :-X

Yeas me too mate I went to a Sugerbeet factory on Friday and drove down to the slurry pits where all the water used for washing the beet gets processed ::) ::)

From walking out my car for about 10 ft £350 fell outta my cheque book and someone picked it up in that 20secs without handing it back >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( That money was supposed to clear my overdraft etc but now im really up s**t creek :'( so on desperate hunt for work big time as now at stage cant afford to go to college :(

Worst feeling ever that is Phil.

Just out of curiosity, where would they have handed it in to?!

Well literally it only fallen out 10 feet from were i was from were my car was so they woulda seen it fall out and when i turned round as saw that had fallen out it was long gone and i knew was 2 blokes behind me when got out car but weren't there when i turned round to trace steps back

POSTIE >:( >:(

well i came home from school to discover that my dog was sitting on the door step soking and she was freezing later to discover that the mail was half way down my hall which made me think how the hell did that get there so the postie has opened the door and threw the letters in not shutting the door behind him thats how the dog got out but as she was out the door must of slammed shut locking her out and when i actually thought about it our postie comes at 12 so my poor dog was out side in the wind and rain for nearly 4 hours  :o :o mum had phoned the royal mail to complain i think she has done the right thing the letter box is not just there for show idiots  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

I completly messed up posting some things i have sold on ebay, big pile of ones to be posted and ones awating payment, i posted the awaiting payment ones  :D :D ::) ::)

And

The belt i got of ebay for my countax ride on is the wrong one ::)

:D :D :D :D Adam your lucky tomorrow is an other day  :) :) ;)

I should have posted this yesterday but I was too annoyed ::) ::)::)

I took my trailer to the VOSA testing station at Ipswich for it's annual test, it failed on a orange marker lamp on the side not working :o :o :o everything else was spot on and I know the lights were all working an hour before as I walked round and wiped them all with a damp rag ::) I explained to the tester that they were LED lights and I had 4 in stock back at the yard ;) He just shrugged his shoulders and said it was sods law that it stopped working on the day of the test and I could bring it back for a retest tomorrow and don't forget the retest fee of £12 >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

Oh by the way its a £38 mile round trip to the test centre ::) ::)