What really annoyed you today

This working for a living lark not good this time of year got in at 7 this morning then had to be back out on a job at 10  :'( :'( just home for some dinner then of again and another night on the tiles  ;D ;D ;D ;D poor old liver's goona be pudding by January 2nd  :D :D :D

Must be a real pain for her Ben, how far along is she now ??? That makes it infinitely worse  :-\

only 3 weeks left (Jan 7th due), she cant take any other medicines, just paracetemol, not good as she has a really bad cough, thinks she'll cough him up! :D :D

Oh poor old Jules, still, nearly all done though mate, I bet you can't bloody wait can you Ben. It changes your life completely, best feeling in the world. Just don't do what I did, mother in law was filming the birth and when George was passed up to us I was inconsolable, cried like a baby, and it's been captured for posterity forever  :D :D :D

One small tip I wish someone had told me, it might seem like a real gittish thing to do, but you might want to think about bunking down in the spare room for a few nights over the next couple of weeks. After tiddler is born you ain't gonna get any sleep.... and Julie will really appreciate the rest after the birth so you need to prepare for many many dreadful nights sleep..... lasting until he's about 8 years old  :D :D

had a letter from the council saying i need permission to have a ride on tractor in my garden and i can not park a car trailer in the carpark at the back of my house.any i need permission from the council to be self employed. 

dont worry simon, i thought after 2 weeks last friday i had got rid of it, guess what i was wrong, on the sofa in a hell of a state, not even the cold stuffs helping this time round

its all a conspiricy Sean, i bet there is a way to get rid of the cold, but the medical lot want to make loads of money! :D :D :D :D

took the tractor over the field to tip a load of clay sh!tty stuff. tipped her up, quarter of the trailer if that slid out  :-\ and by then dad had gone home. so i was there for half an hour shovelling and jerking it back and forth. nearly tipped her  ::). so next load we put loads of plastic bags down and she slid out piece of p!ss  ;)  ;D

Mine is down €230 - about 15% - was hoping it would be down more :( but no chance

never really does untill your past 30 colm, they claim its 25 but i know from experiance its not, the prob is you start to earn more so buy a nicer car, up it goes, once you hit 30 you think sensible and its all fine :D :D :D

Renewal of my car insurance is in :(

Car insurance is never a nice thing to pay out, but it seem the credit crunch (really starting to get sick of hearing that saying) has forced up insurance prices.

I paid £430 in october 07 for my car insurance and this year they were wanting over £500, i said how can that be, you are dearer than last year and they prettymuch said down to the lovely crunch.

Anyway long story short, shop around! after a bit of searching i got elephant this year for £320!