What really annoyed you today

is that cheaper than running a car? but you'll need a bigger garage to put it in than a car :D :D :D

Its a tad cheaper, though it can be wild tempermental in the mornings and eats a crap load of peanuts, don't get me started on the mess it makes as well  ;)  :D  :D

Car insurance is never a nice thing to pay out, but it seem the credit crunch (really starting to get sick of hearing that saying) has forced up insurance prices.

I paid £430 in october 07 for my car insurance and this year they were wanting over £500, i said how can that be, you are dearer than last year and they prettymuch said down to the lovely crunch.

Anyway long story short, shop around! after a bit of searching i got elephant this year for £320!

Yes I agree with that - the cost of capital has increased - it is a thing we are drilling into our clients now :D :D

I have done some comparisons online and I don't think I am doing too bad at all as none offer me roadside assist or 3rd party liability on driving other people's cars which I kind of need so I am going to renew as is ;)

I am sat here (and have been since about lunchtime) waiting for a bloody courier to bring a twice failed delivery to me... I've sent the rest home... so I am 'McCauly Caulkin' and have been all afternoon...

The phone has rung all but twice... I've been tinkering with Mavis... now I am bored out of my tiny mind  >:( :'( :'(

Anyone fancy a game of I-Spy ???

I am sat here (and have been since about lunchtime) waiting for a bloody courier to bring a twice failed delivery to me... I've sent the rest home... so I am 'McCauly Caulkin' and have been all afternoon...

The phone has rung all but twice... I've been tinkering with Mavis... now I am bored out of my tiny mind  >:( :'( :'(

Anyone fancy a game of I-Spy ???

count me in  :D