What really annoyed you today

got hold of the holiday company today after our letter, what a pile of s**** they are, after 10 holidays with them they basicly said your stuffed, we aint going to offer you anything else with us before the dates you were ment to be traveling, we have also refunded your dosh, they made no attempt to try and keep us with them despite the fact we would have gone in sept instead,,we can rebook in sept, but with none of the discounts free drinks and cabin upgrades we had, at actually a higher cost than our first holiday, ,last time we travel with that lot, wouldnt recomend them now ,

The news that Stevie G was apparently arrested. :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

I am having a hard time believing he could be involved in such a thing (assault)

I am very hopefull that this is a mix up not just because I am a Liverpool fan but also for himself and his family. Up to now I have always considered him a genuine person and I hope I can continue to think that.  :o :o :o :o

Puncture on the Merlo again........Do tyre fitters work New Year's Eve on normal rates I wonder........ ::) ::)

dont you keep a sapre wheel arround then mart??? we used to have 1 spare rear and front for the fergys, mind you it helped they were all the same size, bar the 699, and a spare trailer wheel to

dont you keep a sapre wheel arround then mart??? we used to have 1 spare rear and front for the fergys, mind you it helped they were all the same size, bar the 699, and a spare trailer wheel to

Got spares for the trailers, the 6480, the 3095 and the 698 but not the Merlo Sean and it seems to get punctures more regularly than anything else........ :-\

dont worry lads, hes a scoucer, if ther's any truth in it one of his mates will take the rap, keep the main man safe :D :D :D :D :D :D

accordingly to law he could get as much as 5 years  :o :o :o

I hope that comon sense prevails and he will be given the benefit of the doubt and notting more than a stern warning with some comunity work comes out of this.

its all just press talk at the mo, the uk press will blow everything out of porportion no matter how tirvial it is, he mght well have pushed the guy, but from the 3 different reports i have read his mates waded in after that, so who knows, either way they all seem to be making out it was a wild west 100 man brawl

its all just press talk at the mo, the uk press will blow everything out of porportion no matter how tirvial it is, he mght well have pushed the guy, but from the 3 different reports i have read his mates waded in after that, so who knows, either way they all seem to be making out it was a wild west 100 man brawl

Dont think we will ever properly know. But i hope he gets the same as any other person would.