What really annoyed you today

Massey Boy whose bedroom is now knee deep in tractor detritus so there is no longer even a path to the window ::)

it only gets worse jo, wait till he wants to build a proper layout in the spare bedroom or loft, or even worse when he hits teenage syndrone and girls syndrome

Re: What really annoyed you today???

lazy ***** that park in the child bays at Tesco >:( >:(>:(....so i had to carry Harry a long way!! >:( >:(

got a trolley man to hold a space for me though when i was looking for a car seat trolley!, ran back and got the car!....he's not supposed to but when i told him where i was he obliged! :D :D

then i complianed! ;D ;D ;D

Tesco said we try our hardest to stop people who shouldnt park in the parent and disabled bays but we dont have a clamping system and the security guards can only ask people to move if they see them....

people have just got so lazy these days >:( >:(>:(

:D :D :D :D :D You've hit a rich seam of new things to complain about now you're a parent mate!!!!!  :D :D :D :D :D

Massey Boy whose bedroom is now knee deep in tractor detritus so there is no longer even a path to the window ::)

Who cares Mummy... windows are for whimps... MF all the way...

Cerin.. good lad... try to get it to waist height before Toytrac and the Massey Massive will be proud of you buddy  ;)

Honestly mum.... you are always showing him up  ::):D :D

Just think of all that extra floor space he is saving you from hoovering....  ;) - you see... that young man is ALWAYS thinking of his mum  :-*;)

Who cares Mummy... windows are for whimps... MF all the way...

Cerin.. good lad... try to get it to waist height before Toytrac and the Massey Massive will be proud of you buddy  ;)

Honestly mum.... you are always showing him up  ::):D :D

Just think of all that extra floor space he is saving you from hoovering....  ;) - you see... that young man is ALWAYS thinking of his mum  :-*;)

Naughty boy, Marky.  That is totally the wrong attitude and you should not be encouraging sloppy behaviour. Cerin should keep his room reasonably tidy AND should be hoovering the floor himself, just as you should!  ;D ;D ;D

Now I know why he posted that he annoyed mum in "What Pleased You".

Detention for Mr Ferguson, no sweeties for a week and definitely no time out playing with tractors either.

The truth is I have never been ale to Hoover his room because of the farm roads, animals, small bales etc I may have sucked up by mistake!

However I of course agree it's MF all the way - if had the dosh I would bid on Fanny just for Cerin to use to travel to Newquay to school every day - park up on the beach, take in the sun, a bit of surfing here and there - she would love it .... you owe her a good home - how about a discount? you know it makes sense!!!

ell, er..    ...modesty forbids...  but I remember having a 14-year old around whose bedroom I finally stopped looking at.  He did have a clear up periodically (about once every 3 months) and not only vacuumed his own floor but all the upstairs rooms at the same time to prevent me from going into orbit when I did enter the hallowed portal.

He is now totally different, of course, but at 36 needs to be.  He also lives elsewhere!

Re: What really annoyed you today???

lazy ***** that park in the child bays at Tesco >:( >:(>:(....so i had to carry Harry a long way!! >:( >:(

got a trolley man to hold a space for me though when i was looking for a car seat trolley!, ran back and got the car!....he's not supposed to but when i told him where i was he obliged! :D :D

then i complianed! ;D ;D ;D

Tesco said we try our hardest to stop people who shouldnt park in the parent and disabled bays but we dont have a clamping system and the security guards can only ask people to move if they see them....

people have just got so lazy these days >:( >:(>:(

My goodness what you learn in fatherhood... :D :D :D :D :D :D

Does he like tractors?

No - he is/was into motor bikes and racing them.  Having broken the head off his femur in a nasty high speed accident in July he is now thinking about amateur dramatics instead (mainly because his latest lady is into am-dram I believe)

:D :D :D :D :D You've hit a rich seam of new things to complain about now you're a parent mate!!!!!  :D :D :D :D :D

i know!!!, but it annoyed me before, especially the people who parked in the disabled bays.....when has lazyness been a disability! >:( >:(>:(

Naughty boy, Marky.  That is totally the wrong attitude and you should not be encouraging sloppy behaviour. Cerin should keep his room reasonably tidy AND should be hoovering the floor himself, just as you should!  ;D ;D ;D

Now I know why he posted that he annoyed mum in "What Pleased You".

Detention for Mr Ferguson, no sweeties for a week and definitely no time out playing with tractors either.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D  Aunty Sue given Marky and ear full    damn thats rich

this moring finding the inside of my car  has now got a milky white look to it. when i picked it up it has a shiney wet look. oh and a chip in the  paint on the roof, the size of a 5 pence  that was not there when it first went in, badly painted over. >:( >:(>:(

this moring finding the inside of my car  has now got a milky white look to it. when i picked it up it has a shiney wet look. oh and a chip in the  paint on the roof, the size of a 5 pence  that was not there when it first went in, badly painted over. >:( >:(>:(

going back again then mark??? maybe its time to send it else where at their expensie seeing as the vauxhaull guys cant get it right

going back again then mark??? maybe its time to send it else where at their expensie seeing as the vauxhaull guys cant get it right

I've had my lot  with it now, going to see what the phone call brings monday. plus i've just found the first small part of the side skirt is lose to, they removed to paint side and not put back on right.