What really annoyed you today

I may lose some hair seems the new meds I take cause hair loss in cancer patients.. I dont have cancer but the fear of looking like cue ball Marky, Gav and tris scare me.......women love my hair..... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

That's my concern... and I don't know how these things work... I wondered if a reading could be fudged by pushing the gun toward the vehicle while it scans  ??? All I know is that to get to 45 in the space he says I did I'd have needed to be a whole lot more committed than I was.... it is possible, but not under the conditions 'it's alleged' I did this morning.... He asked me to sign the ticket and told me that was just as an example of my signature, not signing to say I'm guilty.... I told him 'In that case, I didn't do it.... I wasn't even there'

Where have I been?  :-\ Mostly working and trawling the BM sites for used cars, phoning dealers, then finally hitting the bottle....

readings can be fudged by movments ,slight wobbles ect can cause iffy reading, maybe its worth going to court to argue your case, give them prrof its not doable, a guy did a week or so back after being caught doing 95 mph somewhere, told them the car couldnt do it, and won, as they took him to a track and let him prove it

as far as i know they dont make it worse if you appeal, saw that on something recently on tv

I think it would be impossible to prove otherwise to be honest Sean, it's a very specific set of circumstances where I was done and couldn't be recreated on a track, the car is more than capable of getting to that speed over that distance, I just don't think it happened on this occasion. I know the copper and he's not a bad one either, he's a prefectly reasonable guy and has been good with me in the past, like when I had no brake lights  ;) so I can't see him having done anything naughty... it's just very borderline and I feel a bit stitched up because I'm 99.9% sure I didn't do it, although I wasn't watching the speedo, I was watching the road....  :-\

I sold a tractor on ebay last night to a Frenchman and he has told to drop the price of postage as it's to expensive >:(

i'd be telling him to drop of a cliff then paul :D :D :D

he cant argue with a legal postage price can he?? especially when it arrives at his with the price on the postage sticker