What really annoyed you today

previous builders making a botch job like a really big huge massive botch job of the water connection to a house somewhere along the line they have gone through the mains pipe then used then wrong pipe to repair it from where they hit it then theyve moved the stop valve and changed with this strange thing that you need a screwdriver to turn and if you were a plumber that was there to do something you wouldnt of found it  >:(

I got annoyed that i could not get a bit of my new build to go right

Maybe something to do with the fact that it is an intricate shape and only 10mm square >:(

Seem to have sussed it now though :-\

i just put it to one side and do something else when that happens scott, when i get wound up i tend to do more damage than good :D :D :D :D

i just put it to one side and do something else when that happens scott, when i get wound up i tend to do more damage than good :D :D :D :D

same here Sean

toinght on the 399 some black paint runned and tryed to wipe it off but just made it alot worse  ::) since then i kept making mistakes :-[

so i just stoped and didnt do no more

Having to have my dental bridge carved up and a tooth removed.  I now have a gap when I smile too wide so at Spalding I do not want any comments!

Cannot eat properly today, cannot have a hot drink and should avoid alcohol.  What a pain!

Oh Aunty Sue... as if us 'gentleman' would be so rude as to comment....  :-*:-*

I'll be too busy trying to extract Barry's teeth with my boot to notice yours anyway  ;D

Oh Aunty Sue... as if us 'gentleman' would be so rude as to comment....  :-*:-*

I'll be too busy trying to extract Barry's teeth with my boot to notice yours anyway  ;D

Hey Chopper Channell, i thought he was letting you put your bits on his table?

That is not nice about old fuzzy face bnow is it!!