What really annoyed you today

I will be doing a 6 week inspection on my trailer tomorrow and I too will feel your pain ::)

Actually I have just decided rather than go round all three workshops looking for a good one i'm going in the stores to get a brand new one, with a brand new end and putting a brand new grease cartridge in it ;D ;D

Any of you tried the Sealy battery one?? a lad a work as one there really cool as you can hold the end on the nipple and pull the trigger with your other hand ;D bit pricey though I think ???

Nope.. not seen that one Paul.. I've got the air one... pants... in fact... skiddy pants... in fact... worse still... Barry's pants  :o :o ;D

bl@@dy car and PC!!, if its not one its the other! >:( >:(>:(

Car EMS warning keeps coming on....then PC will restart several times before i can get on, by the time i do i'm fed up and to tired! >:( >:(

well i ve been buckraking for a neibour today  he hired a forage waggon to do his 2nd cut god it,s been hell long chopped stuff  carn do anything with it in the pit  we have only done 35 acers alday  still have 40 to do tomorrow   and hes got all his fields next to the farm  total waste of time in my eye,s but the farmer loves it been waiting 25 minits for a load all day >:(

well i ve been buckraking for a neibour today  he hired a forage waggon to do his 2nd cut god it,s been hell long chopped stuff  carn do anything with it in the pit  we have only done 35 acers alday  still have 40 to do tomorrow   and hes got all his fields next to the farm  total waste of time in my eye,s but the farmer loves it been waiting 25 minits for a load all day >:(

i feel your pain mate weve been running a wagon for a couple of years what a pain to buckrake even with a loader but this year the loader wasnt up for it so we just had a tractor and push off buckrake kept coming off in lumps needless to say i wasnt very proud of my pit :-[

i feel your pain mate weve been running a wagon for a couple of years what a pain to buckrake even with a loader but this year the loader wasnt up for it so we just had a tractor and push off buckrake kept coming off in lumps needless to say i wasnt very proud of my pit :-[

oh yes ive spent 6 years on the pit runing along side a class 860 and krone big x v12  then you turn up their today and i look as though ive never seen a buckrake  ::)???

Nice looking grease gun and a great idea. BUT....... you still have to fill it up. I hate it at work if someone else has filled up my grease gun...... it's usually half full of air.  >:(

The technique for filling a gun from a bucket is to hold the plunger still and push the barrel down into the grease. When you lift it to complete the fill.........DO NOT lift it out of the grease....... just slide it across and do the same again.  ::)  When you have SECURELY locked the plunger into the holding slot; make sure the grease is air free at the end and slightly domed. Screw it on to the pump loosely and release the plunger lock. This will force out any air from the gap in between both halves. Then tighten it securely. You should be able to use the gun without any air locks.  :)

I don't like cartridges as they are expensive and dont hold as much grease as a fill from a bucket.

I had a cheapie "Pro-Am" air powered gun and that was a pile of sh*te. I worked well until grease started spraying out of the vent on the power cylinder. Badly made junk. A good quality one would be an investment.  :)

Eeee........ when I were a lad.......... our grass was cut wi' a five foot drum mower and picked up with a flail forager. There was a Ford 3000 on the buckrake, and two of us on the clamp forking it out by hand.  :o (A 4000 on the forager and a Fordson Major and another 3000 running two Wheatley three ton trailers.  ;) )

I'm not sure if it's true; but I was always told that long chop grass held its nutrients better than precision chop grass.  :)

Nice looking grease gun and a great idea. BUT....... you still have to fill it up. I hate it at work if someone else has filled up my grease gun...... it's usually half full of air.  >:(

The technique for filling a gun from a bucket is to hold the plunger still and push the barrel down into the grease. When you lift it to complete the fill.........DO NOT lift it out of the grease....... just slide it across and do the same again.  ::)  When you have SECURELY locked the plunger into the holding slot; make sure the grease is air free at the end and slightly domed. Screw it on to the pump loosely and release the plunger lock. This will force out any air from the gap in between both halves. Then tighten it securely. You should be able to use the gun without any air locks.  :)

I don't like cartridges as they are expensive and dont hold as much grease as a fill from a bucket.

I had a cheapie "Pro-Am" air powered gun and that was a pile of sh*te. I worked well until grease started spraying out of the vent on the power cylinder. Badly made junk. A good quality one would be an investment.  :)

The one I am using is a Sealey, al though only a manual one it has done enough to warn me away from any other Sealey grease guns. As did Draper, Spaldings and numerous market stall beauties :D

As for bucket filling, no way. Been there, done that and got it everywhere. Quite possible to get more in with each fill but the cleanliness, handyness and quickness of the cartridge makes it far superior for the higher price tag. Especially when at the field. :)

everything today, had a huge bust up with a guy at work who repeatedly tried to seriously drop me in the do do for a job i havnt even been on, was on holiday that week, after 5 mins of him trying i blew my top, and really let fly and told him a few home truths,boss backed me up after, but at the time had to tell me to leave the room i was that angry .woe betid him if he starts agin monday as i recon i aint heard the last from him

Been on holliday all week in dorset and thought i would visit Avebury ...parking charge £5

not too bad thinking it was supporting national trust whent around the stones down to the

red lion pub nice place traditional settings oak beams lovely spooky feeling got inside and

to my horror ....... they painted it all white walls and the beams no storys of the ghosts that

are said to haunt it ,,,,i was bloody dissapionted  >:( >:(>:(

i wonder how long it will take for the owners to reinstate the tradiontonal look in the future

not only that but that managers wife that used to help run it was a bit of alright and shes not

there anymore i bet deerest knows who im on about

i would have droped in deerest but it was a exersion on route back home mate maybee next time dude :D

Do you know what, I havn't been up there for a year or two now. It wasn't painted out last time I went anyway, sounds like a Whetherspoons now :(

My mate went in there ten years ago to try and woo his girlfriend back. Fairplay to him, he went dressed as a Jester. . . .

. . . . . only he forgot Wednesday nights are biker night. She wasn't impressed, he was laughed out the pub, I had to go in afterwards to get his car keys! :D :D

Neighbour shes sstone death and then we turn volume up she shuffles round with fake groutches and tells us to turn the f**king tele down >:( >:( i had a good mind to do a leg and a wing with my brother and send her back over the fence   i didnt want to boot her up the a** or i would of lost my leg forever :D