What really annoyed you today

Didn't happen today, but when I was out taking pictures of my model farm, a 50mph gust of wind blew a great deal of leaves over the area that I had just raked, wasn't bu66ered to re-rake it again. Had to go in to get another tractor in the house, when I come out I find that the wind had blowed in the opposite direction, and all the leaves were gone. The only problem was....I already took the pictures!  >:( >:(:D :D :D

Didn't happen today, but when I was out taking pictures of my model farm, a 50mph gust of wind blew a great deal of leaves over the area that I had just raked, wasn't bu66ered to re-rake it again. Had to go in to get another tractor in the house, when I come out I find that the wind had blowed in the opposite direction, and all the leaves were gone. The only problem was....I already took the pictures!  >:( >:(:D :D :D

How do you know it was exactly 50 mph then Beetie?? :o :o :D

Well was my tractor test which was on monday and i was failed because the intructor made me do an emergancy stop just after a corner and when i started to pull off (i looked inicated and looked again) then after pulled off and was speading up slowly and car came round corner about 60 overtook me and cut me up, well aparently i shouldn't have pulled off when i did even though i couldnt do much about were she told me to stop and pulled off as cautiously and saftly as i could. All she said at the end i was dangerous pulling off from were i did i couldnt help that she told me to stop there

Well was my tractor test which was on monday and i was failed because the intructor made me do an emergancy stop just after a corner and when i started to pull off (i looked inicated and looked again) then after pulled off and was speading up slowly and car came round corner about 60 overtook me and cut me up, well aparently i shouldn't have pulled off when i did even though i couldnt do much about were she told me to stop and pulled off as cautiously and saftly as i could. All she said at the end i was dangerous pulling off from were i did i couldnt help that she told me to stop there

bad luck phil... will you be trying again soon mate  ???

chin up eh  ;)

Yer rebooking it asap did ask my boss if could use one of his tractors instead up here but dont want to take the renault 735 on 800 tyres (now being our smallest tractor) :D :D  so gonna retake it at college nd make sure i dont get the learner instructor  :D

You got finrot beetie lad  ???

Nar, the filtration system hasn't been working like it used to , so the fish have been eating ll the crap off the bottom of the tank. A few bites, and they're floating to the top of the tank!  :o:(>:(

Nar, the filtration system hasn't been working like it used to , so the fish have been eating ll the crap off the bottom of the tank. A few bites, and they're floating to the top of the tank!  :o:(>:(

Oh dear Tim.. .that's not good mate... I used to keep tropical fish once... (in fact Mrs F still does)... nightmare when things go wrong..

In fact... My goldfish died this morning... it was ok when I put it back in it's cage last night  :D::)

I'll get my coat again  :-[